Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 76 Texas Tech 74 OT

Featured Replies

What was the issue with the official scorer?

Robic evidently called him a cheater after the game.

 

Did he foul someone out that didn't have 5 fouls?

 

They tried to foul Maxey out saying he had five. UK coaches caught it and the refs corrected it.

  • Replies 63
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know the drill. Cal just rolls out the ball and lets ‘em play.

 

The last play to end regulation was a great play drawn up by Cal. The shot didn’t go in, but we got a great look from our best shooter.

They tried to foul Maxey out saying he had five. UK coaches caught it and the refs corrected it.

 

I like the official scorer got up to ask for help and everyone he asked for help had on Tech gear. But they did get it correct, finally. You can not trust those score keepers, LOL!!!!

The waste of a scholarship Nick Richards coming up huge again for the Cats. I’m sure glad he didn’t listen to some fellow Cat fans and leave, when people said he was a waste of a scholarship.

 

He definitely is playing his way into the lottery.

 

In fairness shouldn’t most 5 stars turn into high picks after 3 years?

Really good road win, March like atmosphere.

In fairness shouldn’t most 5 stars turn into high picks after 3 years?

 

Ask Dwight Anderson, Scotty Thurman, Alex Poythress, etc. pretty common I think.

Some HORRENDOUS officiating.

 

Terrible. Charge calls are just atrocious.

In fairness shouldn’t most 5 stars turn into high picks after 3 years?

 

But wait weren’t you just saying to many players get rated as five stars that shouldn’t be? Which is it? Or does it only matter when it fits your argument? Lol

 

With that said many people on here were saying they would wish he would leave and was a waste of a scholarship. Which is the reason why I keep bringing it up. My fellow UK fans have zero idea what they want lol.

 

Some say they are tired of players who are one and done. Yet they don’t have the patience when a guy doesn’t come in and plays as a star right away. Basically people want John Wall, Anthony Davis, etc but want them to stay four years. Which goes back to very unrealistic what people want.

Terrible. Charge calls are just atrocious.

Something we all know, but college basketball has a major problem with the charging calls and overall flopping. The NBA has found a way to minimize it, but college can’t seem to figure out how to combat it.

But wait weren’t you just saying to many players get rated as five stars that shouldn’t be? Which is it? Or does it only matter when it fits your argument? Lol

 

With that said many people on here were saying they would wish he would leave and was a waste of a scholarship. Which is the reason why I keep bringing it up. My fellow UK fans have zero idea what they want lol.

 

Some say they are tired of players who are one and done. Yet they don’t have the patience when a guy doesn’t come in and plays as a star right away. Basically people want John Wall, Anthony Davis, etc but want them to stay four years. Which goes back to very unrealistic what people want.

 

I want the rockstar 5 stars who don’t need to stay 3 years, but I see if you’re way too, the adjusted 4 stars, who develop into 5 stars after 90 games. Hopefully, you prove me wrong and Richards is cutting down a net in April.

I want the rockstar 5 stars who don’t need to stay 3 years, but I see if you’re way too, the actual 4 stars, who develop after 90 games. Hopefully, you prove me wrong and Richards is cutting down a net in April.

 

There you go making things up and putting words in my mouth. Don’t start doing that again, you have been better lately at not doing that. Don’t revert back to your old ways man. I have never said one way or another which one I prefer one and done or players who stay. All I care about is winning.

 

Don’t get me wrong if I had a choice of having a Cousins, Davis, or Towns. I would take them all day every day with their one year over Richards. My point is how crazy my fellow UK fan base is. We have people who complain about one and done. Yet some of those same people complain and say a guy is a waste of a scholarship when a guy isn’t a star right when they come in.

 

The last two years people have said Richards is a waste of space and a scholarship that could be used on someone who could actually contribute. I spent the last two years saying how spoiled are fan base is in forgetting that players do actually get better if they stay.

 

My problem as we discuss in college football threads. Is more with my fellow UK fans and the crazy things they say.

There you go making things up and putting words in my mouth. Don’t start doing that again, you have been better lately at not doing that. Don’t revert back to your old ways man.

 

Don’t get me wrong if I had a choice of having a Cousins, Davis, or Towns. I would take them all day every day with their one year over Richards. My point is how crazy my fellow UK fan base is. We have people who complain about one and done. Yet some of those same people complain and say a guy is a waste of a scholarship when a guy isn’t a star right when they come in.

 

The last two years people have said Richards is a waste of space and a scholarship that could be used on someone who could actually contribute. I spent the last two years saying how spoiled are fan base is in forgetting that players do actually get better if they stay.

 

My problem as we discuss in college football threads. Is more with my fellow UK fans and the crazy things they say.

 

He was extremely overrated and didn’t look anything like a 5 star for 2 seasons. Now, 80 games in he looks like a 5 star. I’ll give you credit for Cal developing him, but stick to what you believe in. Don’t let me shake things up when I mention cutting down a net. If you really believe in what you preach, it shouldn’t sway anything.

 

My rockstar Anthony Davis cut down a net in 30 games. What am I making up? The results will be the results at the end of the day. I hope and pray you’re right, that it can be done without AD like talent.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.