January 26, 20206 yr Huge win - HUGE. Kentucky was far from flawless, but fought through adversity, and picked up what is easily their best road win this season.
January 26, 20206 yr Is Nick Richards going to find his way into being a lottery pick? Keeps playing like this, in what is supposed to be a weak draft, he will be!
January 26, 20206 yr I would never have believed you before the game if you told me they'd win with Maxey and Hagans (defense picked up late) playing that poorly.
January 26, 20206 yr When they finish this season with 24 wins instead of 25, I am gonna go nuts lol.
January 26, 20206 yr Does Cal get any credit? I'm sure he would've been hammered had that gone the other way.
January 26, 20206 yr Author Is Nick Richards going to find his way into being a lottery pick? The guys on ESPN says he should be in the discussion for the SEC player of the year.
January 26, 20206 yr I thought Richards might have to eat crow when he was egging the crowd on....but he had the last laugh. Maxey made enough bad plays for two games. All in all, a great win.
January 26, 20206 yr What was the issue with the official scorer? Robic evidently called him a cheater after the game. Did he foul someone out that didn't have 5 fouls?
January 26, 20206 yr Does Cal get any credit? I'm sure he would've been hammered had that gone the other way. You know the drill. Cal just rolls out the ball and lets ‘em play.
January 26, 20206 yr The waste of a scholarship Nick Richards coming up huge again for the Cats. I’m sure glad he didn’t listen to some fellow Cat fans and leave, when people said he was a waste of a scholarship. He definitely is playing his way into the lottery.
January 26, 20206 yr Author What was the issue with the official scorer? Robic evidently called him a cheater after the game. Did he foul someone out that didn't have 5 fouls? Yes Maxey.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.