Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raiders Release Antonio Brown

Featured Replies

If he does, do we think he's going to choose to act right, or continue this nonsense?

I’m honestly not sure but I’m really curious to find out.

Serious question, how many times has Brown been under concussion protocol in his career? His antics over the past year have been troubling.

I truly hope the teams in the league treat him like Kaeperncik and he never plays again.

 

Can AB make himself into a martyr like Kaepernick?

I agree with Deuce in he’s really talented and that means someone will pick him up. However I just couldn’t do it myself. He’s a drama queen and if he goes to the Patriots I’ll be happy because we won’t see them in the super bowl.

This is the strangest thing I think I’ve seen in professional sports. Thursday suspended by Oakland GM. Then yesterday hear that he has been reinstated and will now play Monday vs the Broncos. Now see he’s been released. Unreal hey with AJ out the Bengals could use a good wide-out. lol just kidding guys. However seriously if Marvin was still here he’d probably think he could help him.

Burfict turned him crazy.

Burfict turned him crazy.

 

Always heard Burfict was a gentleman and truly good guy off the field; on the field a total maniac.

He is officially a Patriot.

Can AB make himself into a martyr like Kaepernick?

 

Hell no.

This is the strangest thing I think I’ve seen in professional sports. Thursday suspended by Oakland GM. Then yesterday hear that he has been reinstated and will now play Monday vs the Broncos. Now see he’s been released. Unreal hey with AJ out the Bengals could use a good wide-out. lol just kidding guys. However seriously if Marvin was still here he’d probably think he could help him.

 

In fairness he was never officially suspended. It was always might suspend, it was never officially suspended.

He’s going to land in New England isn’t he?

 

Yep!

 

We were on this hours ago...:lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.