Raiders Release Antonio Brown

TheDeuce

I truly hope the teams in the league treat him like Kaeperncik and he never plays again.

He's much better than Kaep, so that won't happen.

I agree with Deuce and in general terms I don't like it when the establishment does that to anyone.

24 hours later and would have cost the Raiders close to $30,000,000. He did them a favor asking for his release this morning on Twitter.

Not sure if it was a favor or his attempt to confuse/manipulate the narrative. Consensus, from a business perspective the Raiders were probably going to suspend him today (Stephen A. Smith opinion yesterday) thus terminating all guarantees and termination clauses. Knowing that, AB tries to create a scenario where he can negotiate a new contract with those guarantees. Going to be a sideshow behind closed doors with a few GMs.

If he does, do we think he's going to choose to act right, or continue this nonsense?

It is hard for me to imagine a franchise as successful as New England locking themselves into anything knowing they may have to part ways with him too. In other words, I doubt New England would offer top money/guarantees.