September 7, 20197 yr Not sure he has any interest in playing football. Wonder how many fans will be trying to trade their jersey in?
September 7, 20197 yr I truly hope the teams in the league treat him like Kaeperncik and he never plays again.
September 7, 20197 yr Author I truly hope the teams in the league treat him like Kaeperncik and he never plays again. He's much better than Kaep, so that won't happen.
September 7, 20197 yr I truly hope the teams in the league treat him like Kaeperncik and he never plays again. He's much better than Kaep, so that won't happen. I agree with Deuce and in general terms I don't like it when the establishment does that to anyone.
September 7, 20197 yr Author He’s going to land in New England isn’t he? If he does, do we think he's going to choose to act right, or continue this nonsense?
September 7, 20197 yr 24 hours later and would have cost the Raiders close to $30,000,000. He did them a favor asking for his release this morning on Twitter.
September 7, 20197 yr 24 hours later and would have cost the Raiders close to $30,000,000. He did them a favor asking for his release this morning on Twitter. Not sure if it was a favor or his attempt to confuse/manipulate the narrative. Consensus, from a business perspective the Raiders were probably going to suspend him today (Stephen A. Smith opinion yesterday) thus terminating all guarantees and termination clauses. Knowing that, AB tries to create a scenario where he can negotiate a new contract with those guarantees. Going to be a sideshow behind closed doors with a few GMs.
September 7, 20197 yr I wouldn't want him on my team, although I agree with Deuce he's too talented not to be picked up.
September 7, 20197 yr If he does, do we think he's going to choose to act right, or continue this nonsense? It is hard for me to imagine a franchise as successful as New England locking themselves into anything knowing they may have to part ways with him too. In other words, I doubt New England would offer top money/guarantees.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.