What monthly bill frustrates you the most?

Randy Parker

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have many times. By the time they jack up your cost of internet and you get the channels you want, the difference is minimal.

In Lexington, I went from cable to Sling about 3 years ago. I was paying about $120 for cable. I went to an antenna for local channels (free) and pay $32 for all the Sling channels I need. It did NOT affect the cost of my high speed internet, which is through Windstream. $1000+ a year in savings is not too shabby.

In Lexington, I went from cable to Sling about 3 years ago. I was paying about $120 for cable. I went to an antenna for local channels (free) and pay $32 for all the Sling channels I need. It did NOT affect the cost of my high speed internet, which is through Windstream. $1000+ a year in savings is not too shabby.

Every time I've looked, if you don't bundle cable and internet, the price of the internet went up significantly.

I still have a landline just because it sounds better when having lengthy gab sessions yet I’m not too thrilled to be spending more money than necessary on phone service just because the landline sounds better.

Cell phones are still a bit crackly and they often times echo, plus if I’m not using speaker phone I will undoubtedly have my face push things on my phone that I don’t want to like disconnect. If cells were clearer I’d get rid of the landline in a heartbeat.

I still have a landline just because it sounds better when having lengthy gab sessions yet I’m not too thrilled to be spending more money than necessary on phone service just because the landline sounds better.

Cell phones are still a bit crackly and they often times echo, plus if I’m not using speaker phone I will undoubtedly have my face push things on my phone that I don’t want to like disconnect. If cells were clearer I’d get rid of the landline in a heartbeat.

What kinda cell phone are you using? :lol2:

Sanitation District #1.....I get it that I must pay to Flush my Toilet but if you own a Structure that is sitting Vacant they can still Bill you for Water runoff eventually going into the River.:banghead: Any Water that is going down your Downspouts and into the Storm sewer is Billable. Organized Crime!

Sanitation District #1.....I get it that I must pay to Flush my Toilet but if you own a Structure that is sitting Vacant they can still Bill you for Water runoff eventually going into the River.:banghead: Any Water that is going down your Downspouts and into the Storm sewer is Billable. Organized Crime!

And that bill has risen more than any other over the last 20 years. I’m paying roughly triple what I originally paid when I first moved in my house.

Cable bill. I dumped the TV portion a while back for YouTube TV and I'd do it again in a hesrtbeat. The internet portion of the cable bill is absurd as well, but its fast and reliable so I can deal with it. I don't really mind any of the other bills since most are needs rather than wants.