4A Championship: Ryle vs. Trinity

SHAMROCK69

Who wins the 4A state title?  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the 4A state title?

(LB- Murray, Lasita- Murray IMO is one of the best in the state. Gets to the ball every time and will lay you out. Lasita is solid but IMO not above average)

fbstud06 - don't know how many times you have seen Ryle play but Lasita is not the LB - Murray and Schmitz are the linebackers and they make a great duo!

:thumb: Lasita plays DE I believe.

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say Nick Petrino is the difference. ROCKs will win!!!

In the final rankings on Bluegrass Preps, Ryle was not in the Final Top Ten. Male was #1, Trinity #2 and Henry Clay #5. Henry Clay got 14 points off special team touchdowns yet Trinity won by 21 points. The game is in Louisville which means there will be more Trinity fans. I think Trinity will win by 21 points.

In the final rankings on Bluegrass Preps, Ryle was not in the Final Top Ten. Male was #1, Trinity #2 and Henry Clay #5. Henry Clay got 14 points off special team touchdowns yet Trinity won by 21 points. The game is in Louisville which means there will be more Trinity fans. I think Trinity will win by 21 points.

NKY Schools never get any respect in the rankings but if you want to believe them, please do...

THIS IS GOING TO BE A HUGE UPSET

I personally do not want the Raiders to have any respect or notoriety before Friday. Again, this will be a very good ball game with two very good teams competing. These teams are evenly matched and Christmas may just come a little early, as in White Christmas and snow in the 'Ville on Thursday night??? Lookin' forward to a game that goes down to the wire to the surprise of so many people. Both teams are quick and physical, neither will fear the other.

Beatty has shown he is a heck of a tournament coach. I think he will have Trinity ready. On the other hand, Ryle, I'm sure, will be sky high. I am a person who respects NKY football and appreciate Ryle's capabilities, and the spirit of their fans as evidenced on the various threads. Again, I think Trinity will not overlook Ryle by any means. This is not a pre-district or jamboree game. This is for the whole ball of wax. If Ryle can prevail, my hat's off to them.......because they will have beaten a prepared and focused Shamrock squad. This is not a "trap" game for Trinity. Let the better team win.

I saw the 2004 game. Trinity is probably better than they were then. I have not seen Ryle since, but I have a hard time believing they've improved by 50 points, though I guess anything is possible. I'll go with 42-14 Rocks. I hope the game is clean, injury free, and that they better team wins.