Kentucky 65 Florida 54

16thBBall Fan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Defense + Rebounding = Win.

I was as pleased with this win as any of this season. On the road, in conference at a very tough place to get a win and this team pulled together and finished. UF was up 11pts. with around 11-12 min. to go and the Cats came back, made a big run and got the win. That was impressive. P.J. Washington with another double/double had 12 boards and 16pt. (I think, not sure) and Ty Herro really stepped up with 19 pts. I also liked the fact that Johnson, who was having a bad day .. kept playing hard and shooting and got a couple of big shots to fall.

To go into alligator alley, be down by double digits and get a win … it's a great day to be a Wildcat.

Great to see the defense pick it up in the second half.

I thought Baker had a great defensive game even though he never got his shot going. Keldon Johnson hit some big shots, as did Herro.

Agreed Baker came up huge. I hope he stays and doesnt decide to transfer.

All the talk of coach Cal not being able to win unless he has true super stars like Duke has this year, sure had seemed to quite down.

This team may not have true super star right away power. But it still has talent, and Cal has done a great job once again putting it together. Especially getting this team to learn how to play defense.

All the talk of coach Cal not being able to win unless he has true super stars like Duke has this year, sure had seemed to quite down.

This team may not have true super star right away power. But it still has talent, and Cal has done a great job once again putting it together. Especially getting this team to learn how to play defense.

I haven’t really bought into that in a while. Who was the last true “superstar” UK had? KAT? I wouldn’t consider anyone since a superstar. UK had a good run there for a while with Wall, Cousins, Davis, Towns, etc. but since KAT they have been winning with non-superstars.

I haven’t really bought into that in a while. Who was the last true “superstar” UK had? KAT? I wouldn’t consider anyone since a superstar. UK had a good run there for a while with Wall, Cousins, Davis, Towns, etc. but since KAT they have been winning with non-superstars.

Wasn't Malik Monk a 2nd team all-American? That's pretty elite.