Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 65 Florida 54

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK going into today was a top 10 defense in the country. It showed again today.

 

Great win today on the road in a very tough environment.

Great to see the defense pick it up in the second half.

 

I thought Baker had a great defensive game even though he never got his shot going. Keldon Johnson hit some big shots, as did Herro.

Anytime they win in that gym I’m happy.

Defense + Rebounding = Win.

I was as pleased with this win as any of this season. On the road, in conference at a very tough place to get a win and this team pulled together and finished. UF was up 11pts. with around 11-12 min. to go and the Cats came back, made a big run and got the win. That was impressive. P.J. Washington with another double/double had 12 boards and 16pt. (I think, not sure) and Ty Herro really stepped up with 19 pts. I also liked the fact that Johnson, who was having a bad day .. kept playing hard and shooting and got a couple of big shots to fall.

To go into alligator alley, be down by double digits and get a win … it's a great day to be a Wildcat.

Anytime they win in that gym I’m happy.

 

:thumb: Get the W. Get out of town before they change the score. :sneaky:

Great to see the defense pick it up in the second half.

 

I thought Baker had a great defensive game even though he never got his shot going. Keldon Johnson hit some big shots, as did Herro.

 

Agreed Baker came up huge. I hope he stays and doesnt decide to transfer.

:thumb: Get the W. Get out of town before they change the score. :sneaky:

 

 

:lol2:

All the talk of coach Cal not being able to win unless he has true super stars like Duke has this year, sure had seemed to quite down.

 

This team may not have true super star right away power. But it still has talent, and Cal has done a great job once again putting it together. Especially getting this team to learn how to play defense.

All the talk of coach Cal not being able to win unless he has true super stars like Duke has this year, sure had seemed to quite down.

 

This team may not have true super star right away power. But it still has talent, and Cal has done a great job once again putting it together. Especially getting this team to learn how to play defense.

I haven’t really bought into that in a while. Who was the last true “superstar” UK had? KAT? I wouldn’t consider anyone since a superstar. UK had a good run there for a while with Wall, Cousins, Davis, Towns, etc. but since KAT they have been winning with non-superstars.

I haven’t really bought into that in a while. Who was the last true “superstar” UK had? KAT? I wouldn’t consider anyone since a superstar. UK had a good run there for a while with Wall, Cousins, Davis, Towns, etc. but since KAT they have been winning with non-superstars.

 

Wasn't Malik Monk a 2nd team all-American? That's pretty elite.

Was frustrating to watch the first 30 minutes but then the CATS found their stride. Now 5-5 in Gainesville under Cal, shows how hard it is to win there.

Where are the Cal haters? This team has evolved so much from the first of the year. They do as a good job of anybody of exploiting the weaknesses of the opposing team’s defense.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.