Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Look Who USC May Get

Featured Replies

I heard that he didn't even care about school reputation or location. I heard that he just didn't wanna give up the mascot. :banana: :banana:

 

This is a false statement to the gullible.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is a done deal they are having a Press Conference today at Huntington High. I wish OJ well I have known him since the 2nd grade and watched him play every year. He his a well mannered kid and is very unselfish on the basketball court.:thumb: :thumb:

While I think Walker and Mayo were friends. I always got that impression they were TMAC and Vince Carter in Toronto... spotlight was only big enough for one.

 

I think Bill Walker was comfortable with Huggins and OJ wanted to play at USC.

Good luck to OJ. The 29 on the ACT is impressive. I wish him well.

I suppose with his past it would seem that he would want to wait and be wooed after for another few months by colleges. Did his grandfather/uncle/bodyguard/adviser/hanger-on approve this? :lol:

Impressive ACT score, I only know a few people that have made higher.

Good luck to OJ. The 29 on the ACT is impressive. I wish him well.

 

That's the same thing that jumped out at me. A 29 on the ACT. Very impressive.

I hear that the Bush residence near the USC campus may be vacant. ;)

 

Sorry, ... couldn't resist. I wish this kid all the luck in the world. He has a ton of talent and I hope he takes advantage of the opportunities in front of him! :thumb:

That's the same thing that jumped out at me. A 29 on the ACT. Very impressive.

 

 

29?? I don't know the kid, but he doesent come across as a genius or anything. Don't wanna rain on a parade, but does this seem fishy to anyone else?

If you knew Mayo, you would know that he has excellent academic ability. I am, however, surprised that he made a 29 because the percentage of students scoring that high is very small. Nonethless, he is very capable. Unlike a lot of these high school athletes, the ACT was never a concern for him. With all of the distractions that he faces each day, his 29 is, to me, more impressive and gratifying than are his on court feats.

29?? I don't know the kid, but he doesent come across as a genius or anything. Don't wanna rain on a parade, but does this seem fishy to anyone else?

 

 

sorry to jump to conclusions. Didn't know he was outstanding in the classroom also. Kudos to OJ and good luck at USC.

  • Author

29 on the ACT. Very impressive. (I know, it's been said).

 

USC could also be just as far as the kid wants to go to get away from everything else.

Impressive ACT score, I only know a few people that have made higher.

 

I can either make a joke about how I knew plenty that scored higher because I went to Manual, or about how well I scored when I was 13. Which would you guys rather see? :D

 

Seriously, though, great score for a super-star athlete.

I can either make a joke about how I knew plenty that scored higher because I went to Manual, or about how well I scored when I was 13. Which would you guys rather see? :D

 

Seriously, though, great score for a super-star athlete.

 

"Man-well!"

 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.