Look Who USC May Get

Pat Dad

Yeah right. What's the real reason then...

He couldn't play anywhere in HS, and he had the chance to test out. Prep school was the only other option, so he would have to be an idiot not to go the route he did. The NBA has made it clear he will not be in the 07 draft...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He couldn't play anywhere in HS, and he had the chance to test out. Prep school was the only other option, so he would have to be an idiot not to go the route he did. The NBA has made it clear he will not be in the 07 draft...
Everyone knows this. You basically jsut said the same thing I did.

You talked about losing millions as the reason. He can't be drafted until 08, so his millions didn't change. What was your (weak) point??? :p
hahaha, sitting out a whole year since high school or prep school wasn't an option, would be a huge lack of exposure, even you realize that.

Doing what he did was his only option to stay in the limelight, which is is exactly what I said first and what you said later in different terms.

hahaha, sitting out a whole year since high school or prep school wasn't an option, would be a huge lack of exposure, even you realize that.

Doing what he did was his only option to stay in the limelight, which is is exactly what I said first and what you said later in different terms.

So you think Mayo would lack exposure if he didn't play a year of NCAA? Right... :lol:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/mensbasketball/pac10/2006-11-15-mayo-usc_x.htm

I posted the above link just to point out one thing...O.J. Mayo got a 29 on his ACT.

Don't worry about this kid. He's got a great future in basketball, and apparently as intelligent as he is he will be alright in any aspect of life.

I'm not a guy who thinks all jocks are dumb, but I can honestly say I didn't expect this kid to score that high on this test.