Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Look Who USC May Get

Featured Replies

Yeah right. What's the real reason then...

He couldn't play anywhere in HS, and he had the chance to test out. Prep school was the only other option, so he would have to be an idiot not to go the route he did. The NBA has made it clear he will not be in the 07 draft...

  • Replies 50
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He couldn't play anywhere in HS, and he had the chance to test out. Prep school was the only other option, so he would have to be an idiot not to go the route he did. The NBA has made it clear he will not be in the 07 draft...
Everyone knows this. You basically jsut said the same thing I did.
Everyone knows this. You basically jsut said the same thing I did.

You talked about losing millions as the reason. He can't be drafted until 08, so his millions didn't change. What was your (weak) point??? :p

You talked about losing millions as the reason. He can't be drafted until 08, so his millions didn't change. What was your (weak) point??? :p
hahaha, sitting out a whole year since high school or prep school wasn't an option, would be a huge lack of exposure, even you realize that.

 

Doing what he did was his only option to stay in the limelight, which is is exactly what I said first and what you said later in different terms.

hahaha, sitting out a whole year since high school or prep school wasn't an option, would be a huge lack of exposure, even you realize that.

 

Doing what he did was his only option to stay in the limelight, which is is exactly what I said first and what you said later in different terms.

So you think Mayo would lack exposure if he didn't play a year of NCAA? Right... :lol:

I think I just read an article today saying he was planning on taking all of his visits.

I'm still scratching my head on this one. What is it USC has to offer a one-and-done guy?

$$$:sssh: :sssh: :sssh:jk:lol:

Sorry Cats fans...:lol:

Sorry Cats fans...:lol:

 

He was considering UL too!:lol:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/mensbasketball/pac10/2006-11-15-mayo-usc_x.htm

 

 

I posted the above link just to point out one thing...O.J. Mayo got a 29 on his ACT.

 

Don't worry about this kid. He's got a great future in basketball, and apparently as intelligent as he is he will be alright in any aspect of life.

 

I'm not a guy who thinks all jocks are dumb, but I can honestly say I didn't expect this kid to score that high on this test.

The only way he could play for a different college is if USC were to give him an outright release from his LOI and that aint' gonna happen. If he plays in college, it appears it will be at USC. Good luck to OJ and the Trojans.

Well he cant go to any other College.

 

Why not? Oj mayo is the best high school senior in the country

Why not? Oj mayo is the best high school senior in the country

 

The last time I checked, you can only play at one school at a time...

He was considering UL too!:lol:

 

None of us were hopelessly awaiting his LOI or verbal to UL. :sssh: :p:D

While I think Walker and Mayo were friends. I always got that impression they were TMAC and Vince Carter in Toronto... spotlight was only big enough for one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.