Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Look Who USC May Get

Featured Replies

I can either make a joke about how I knew plenty that scored higher because I went to Manual, or about how well I scored when I was 13. Which would you guys rather see? :D

 

Seriously, though, great score for a super-star athlete.

 

 

Coming from you nothing would surprise me. Your just that smart.:sssh:

  • Replies 50
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could OJ be the next Eric Manuel?

I can either make a joke about how I knew plenty that scored higher because I went to Manual, or about how well I scored when I was 13. Which would you guys rather see? :D

 

Seriously, though, great score for a super-star athlete.

How many of them are star athletes with a shaky figure advising them?

How many of them are star athletes with a shaky figure advising them?
That's why I said that it was a great score for a super-star athlete.
Could OJ be the next Eric Manuel?

 

Lets give the young man some credit until there is reason not to.

I wish these were UK's recruits instead of USC's. Good job though in landing a good class.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.