Kentucky 69 Georgia 49

16thBBall Fan

Hagans defense is amazing and his offensive game is starting to get going. I have no idea what his pro potential is, but as a college player he is amazing.

UK has had a lot of great pgs under Cal. By the time this season is over, he may be my favorite one we have had.

Good win! Now it's time for a very tough 3 game stretch.

Another slow start but they came out of it, recovered far sooner than in other games. U.K. outplayed, outhustled UGA in every phase of the game. A 20pt. win on the road speaks for itself but add in that it was a conference win and it's more impressive. How great was Hagans tonight ? #2 took over this one and imo is the Cats driving force right now, he makes this team better. UGA will eventually be a better team, they just don't have the horses/talent to make any waves yet.

Saturday will be an extremely tough one at Auburn. I think that I saw where espn had U.K. at a 34% chance to beat Auburn. I think that was the same group that picked Bama to beat Clemson for the football NC. …. :sssh:. GO Cats !

Excellent second half.

Loved what Hagans did tonight, and I thought Nick Richards played well too.

I didn't get to watch the game last night, but will tonight. My two buddies were texting me and saying that both of them look great. I think Richards is key to this team taking the next big step.

I didn't get to see the game, but looking at the box score I can't see UK beating top 25 teams with Keldon not scoring.

How likely do you think it is that he'll put up another goose egg this season?

They played very well last night. Outside of Johnson and Travis, everyone else played really well.