Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 69 Georgia 49

Featured Replies

Hagans defense is amazing and his offensive game is starting to get going. I have no idea what his pro potential is, but as a college player he is amazing.

 

UK has had a lot of great pgs under Cal. By the time this season is over, he may be my favorite one we have had.

 

Good win! Now it's time for a very tough 3 game stretch.

Really love watching Hagans develop and gain confident. He just seems like a really good kid too.

Slow start for Kentucky the first eight minutes or so but they were in control most of the way after that. Nice to play a team that didn’t hit half of their threes.

Excellent second half.

 

Loved what Hagans did tonight, and I thought Nick Richards played well too.

Excellent second half.

 

Loved what Hagans did tonight, and I thought Nick Richards played well too.

 

Love the play of little Hagans more each game.

Hagans is fun to watch.

Another slow start but they came out of it, recovered far sooner than in other games. U.K. outplayed, outhustled UGA in every phase of the game. A 20pt. win on the road speaks for itself but add in that it was a conference win and it's more impressive. How great was Hagans tonight ? #2 took over this one and imo is the Cats driving force right now, he makes this team better. UGA will eventually be a better team, they just don't have the horses/talent to make any waves yet.

Saturday will be an extremely tough one at Auburn. I think that I saw where espn had U.K. at a 34% chance to beat Auburn. I think that was the same group that picked Bama to beat Clemson for the football NC. …. :sssh:. GO Cats !

A 20 point win and the negative "Kentucky Fans" are no where to be found in the thread....Interesting.

I'm not a UK fan, but I'm always all-in for Tom Crean catching a beating. Congrats to UK!!!

 

C-A-T-S and all of that other stuff -- go BBN!!! :wave:

Excellent second half.

 

Loved what Hagans did tonight, and I thought Nick Richards played well too.

 

I didn't get to watch the game last night, but will tonight. My two buddies were texting me and saying that both of them look great. I think Richards is key to this team taking the next big step.

I'm not a UK fan, but I'm always all-in for Tom Crean catching a beating. Congrats to UK!!!

 

C-A-T-S and all of that other stuff -- go BBN!!! :wave:

 

I had totally forgotten last night that he coached for UGA until another buddy sent a picture of him kissing his kid.

I didn't get to see the game, but looking at the box score I can't see UK beating top 25 teams with Keldon not scoring.

Excellent second half.

 

Loved what Hagans did tonight, and I thought Nick Richards played well too.

 

It seems like EJ Montgomery is playing with more confidence as well.

I didn't get to see the game, but looking at the box score I can't see UK beating top 25 teams with Keldon not scoring.

 

How likely do you think it is that he'll put up another goose egg this season?

 

They played very well last night. Outside of Johnson and Travis, everyone else played really well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.