Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

San Diego 49 Cincinnati 41

Featured Replies

Ok I am sorry if someone already posted this because I didn't read all pages of the thread. They took the crapping game off tv at 2 plus minutes left in the game down here in the ville. I know all about tv, radio, etc. contracts but this was CRAP!!!!!! They didn't even go to another game just a bunch on commentating crap! :irked: :irked: :irked: :irked:

  • Replies 221
  • Views 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How does a team leading 21-0 in the first period go on to lose by 8 ask the Bengals that. No heart at all IMO.:irked:

Again, this team is just heartbreaking to watch. I enjoyed the election returns on Tuesday MUCH more than this debacle.

I was wrong, thanks Henry... Oh how much I hate him right now. I still think they make the playoffs... That last wild card spot is between JAX, NYJ, KC, and Cincy... I think we can go 9-7 and make it in...

 

With our schedule I don't think so...:cry:

85 is there early, and leaves late. People can say what they want, but CJ is a pro.

I gained respect for Ocho when he simply handed the ball to the official after the first TD.

I gained respect for Ocho when he simply handed the ball to the official after the first TD.

 

His "Lights Out" impersonation was pretty good, though.

I gained respect for Ocho when he simply handed the ball to the official after the first TD.

“The celebrations came last year because we were on a roll,” Johnson said after he rolled the Chargers for a Bengals-record 260 yards. “It all just fit right in. But to come out even though we’re winning and start the stuff again, things aren’t right.”

4th and 9 down 8 and CJ is single covered (it appeared to me). We threw the ball to Holt, a UK practice team reciever..... Sweet play coach.

 

 

In the postgame press conference Carson said that Chad was by himself on the left and was doubled by a corner and the safety to that side and had much taller DB's on him. That prevented him as being an option for a jump ball, and with him being doubled a slant would have been tough as well. He could have lobbed it up to Henry, but I'm assuming his lack of confidence in him he decided to try to fit it in a seam to a receiver. That receiver happened to be Holt. The play was not preconceived, but he tried to take what they gave him. Go to the Bengals page and click multimedia and find his press conference to get his exact words.

In the postgame press conference Carson said that Chad was by himself on the left and was doubled by a corner and the safety to that side and had much taller DB's on him. That prevented him as being an option for a jump ball, and with him being doubled a slant would have been tough as well. He could have lobbed it up to Henry, but I'm assuming his lack of confidence in him he decided to try to fit it in a seam to a receiver. That receiver happened to be Holt. The play was not preconceived, but he tried to take what they gave him. Go to the Bengals page and click multimedia and find his press conference to get his exact words.

 

 

Thanks. The safety help must have stayed off the tv screen. I would have ran an in route still and forced the ball his way.

I gained respect for Ocho when he simply handed the ball to the official after the first TD.

 

 

Your supposed to do that right? You didnt have respect for him before that?

Thanks. The safety help must have stayed off the tv screen. I would have ran an in route still and forced the ball his way.

 

 

I don't know if it that would've been the best option though. The only routes that Chad has scored on with a close proximity to the goal line that I can think of are the stop routes that in which he makes someone miss. They gave him no cushion so that wasn't an option. Close goal line routes are not Chad's forte. I still agree with Carson that the best option was either a jump ball to Henry or trying to sneak it past some defenders to the other two options.

“The celebrations came last year because we were on a roll,” Johnson said after he rolled the Chargers for a Bengals-record 260 yards. “It all just fit right in. But to come out even though we’re winning and start the stuff again, things aren’t right.”

As I said, I gained some respect for Chad on Sunday and how he handled things.

Your supposed to do that right? You didnt have respect for him before that?

I had respect for his talent and his ability but thought he tried to make it too much of a "Chad Johnson" show, at times. Sunday he showed to me that he knows when it is about his team and not about him. I was impressed with that.

I had respect for his talent and his ability but thought he tried to make it too much of a "Chad Johnson" show, at times. Sunday he showed to me that he knows when it is about his team and not about him. I was impressed with that.

 

 

And then on his next TD he did what Merriman does when he gets a sack.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.