Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

San Diego 49 Cincinnati 41

Featured Replies

I feel for Popovich, it's been a rough 6 weeks for him, thought he had enough over the past decade and a half and now he has to deal with all these yahoos calling. Did anyone else see the interview with TJ, very disappointed with his comments, ....He's in LA a lot, and I got homies out there....., that's uncalled for, what does that prove???

I'm not sure how you can still watch that show...

  • Replies 221
  • Views 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I feel for Popovich, it's been a rough 6 weeks for him, thought he had enough over the past decade and a half and now he has to deal with all these yahoos calling. Did anyone else see the interview with TJ, very disappointed with his comments, ....He's in LA a lot, and I got homies out there....., that's uncalled for, what does that prove???

Something needs to light a fire under some of these Bengals. Maybe that will for him. I assume you are taking a Mcafee(I Think thats right)?

$3.29 for Milwaukee's Best Ice, soothes my ADD, allows me to take call after call of idiots.

  • Author
$3.29 for Milwaukee's Best Ice, soothes my ADD, allows me to take call after call of idiots.

 

:laugh:

 

I hope that's what you're paying for a 12-pack …

$3.29 for Milwaukee's Best Ice, soothes my ADD, allows me to take call after call of idiots.

NFLN and Bud Select for me. Much more smooth... ;)

PASSING

 

P. Rivers 24/36 337 Yards 3 TD 0 INT

 

C. Palmer 31/42 440 Yards 3 TD 0 INT

 

RUSHING

 

L. Tomlinson 22 Rushes 104 Yards 4 TD

 

R. Johnson 18 Rushes 85 Yards 1 TD

J. Johnson 3 Rushes 9 Yards 1 TD

 

RECEIVING

 

M. Floyd 5 Receptions 109 Yards 1 TD

B. Manumaleuna 2 Receptions 14 Yards 2 TD

 

C. Johnson 11 Receptions 260 Yards Franchise Record 2 TD

C. Henry 2 Receptions 18 Yards 1 TD

 

Chargers had 2 Sacks

Bengals had 3 Sacks

 

Chargers Record: 7-2

Bengals Record: 4-5

Funny how Rudi was benched for a series for the second time in two seasons for being late to a meeting, yet no one says a word. I'd hate to see the venom for 85 in the same situation...

  • Author
Funny how Rudi was benched for a series for the second time in two seasons for being late to a meeting, yet no one says a word. I'd hate to see the venom for 85 in the same situation...

 

Good point …

What's wrong with the Bengals?These guys are two good of a team to have lost three in a row!

 

 

 

In my opinion, what's wrong with the Bengals started after the playoff loss last year. Just seems to me like, after all the crap that went on in that locker room after the Steeler loss, bad karma set in. The off-season troubles would not go away, and once the season started, our guys started droping like flies. Hate to say it...but I believe it's to late to fix our D for this year, thus I don't believe we make the playoffs. The good news is, unlike years gone by, we won't have to wonder if the Bengals will be .500 the following year. I for one believe, this Team can be a legit SB contender, once there is some major changes on the D.

Funny how Rudi was benched for a series for the second time in two seasons for being late to a meeting, yet no one says a word. I'd hate to see the venom for 85 in the same situation...

 

 

85 is there early, and leaves late. People can say what they want, but CJ is a pro.

Watching this game just makes me sick. They're like Jeckle and Hyde. You seriously never know from one quarter to the next which team is going to take the field.

That ball he dropped in the end zone hit the defenders leg from what I saw at the game on the replay. Can't do much about that.

 

 

When they showed the replay you can see him move his head to duck the hit. He took his eyes off the ball because he was scared. He watched them attempt another INT today because he was scared to jump too. He's soft.

I hate Ratliff, I don't know how he's still in uniform. Caleb Miller is average, nothing more, nothing less. And I've never been sold on our corners. Even last year they seemed to get beat a LOT, and were poor tacklers. Fortunately last year they forced a LOT of turnovers. Unfortunately they can't force any this year.

 

Overall I have liked the past few drafts. You can't expect everyone to be amazing, and of the players that have been drafted many are producing.

 

 

On the last TD where Rivers flipped the ball. Miller stood and watched. Both DB's coommitted and I guess Caleb thought he was a reciever.

Rush 4 with 1 LB blitzer. He was the one showing every time. Zone cover with cushion. Chargers shift creates major mismatch. 1st down. Sound like your notes???

 

 

When the defense brought seven they couldn't get to Rivers.

I wish I could. At this rate he's going to end a career... ;)

 

 

Hopefully Henry's.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.