Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

San Diego 49 Cincinnati 41

Featured Replies

And then on his next TD he did what Merriman does when he gets a sack.

Is that what that was? I thought he was having a seizure.:D

  • Replies 221
  • Views 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And then on his next TD he did what Merriman does when he gets a sack.

 

That's the "Lights Out" I was referring to. I enjoyed it.

I think they'll go 9-7.. 8-8 maybe..

I was at the game yesterday and at halftime I said to my buddy, "looking pretty good out there aren't they?" He then looked at me and said, "the Chargers are gonna score 42 points in the second half so it doesn't matter.":scared:

 

Thats the last time I take him to a game.

Game is on NFLN right now. I'm looking at 3rd down stops in the 1st half tonight. The 1st 3rd and long was stopped a yard short...

Converted 3rd and 12 on a wide open pass to Gates, but failed on 3rd and 4 on a tipped ball the next time and punted...

Converted 3rd and 12 on a wide open pass to Gates, but failed on 3rd and 4 on a tipped ball the next time and punted...

Who blew the coverage?

The 4th 3rd down was the challenge by Marvin on the deep ball to McCardell. It's been easy to see that they weren't good on 3rd in the 1st half. Just lucky...

Who blew the coverage?

Soft zone. Looked like Jackson's area...

5th 3rd down was the Jumpy sack. So an 11 yard play just short, a 3rd and 12 conversion, a tipped pass to what would have been a 1st, a bomb that had to be challenged and a sack...

Soft zone. Looked like Jackson's area...

Yeah I remember that play. I'm not a real big fan of the soft zone.

The Bengals are the first team in NFL history to have a 400 yard passer & a 250 yard receiver in a game in which they lost...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.