Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Urban Meyer to Step Down at Season's End!

Featured Replies

Yawn...

 

Be sure to share you thoughts and jokes with Luke and Amy.

  • Replies 128
  • Views 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Be sure to share you thoughts and jokes with Luke and Amy.

 

I will...

Extremely thankful for everything Urban has done for this program! I too would lean on Urban coming back into coaching eventually, he’s too good of a coach not to. I do think he only comes out of retirement for 1 job and that team is currently in the playoffs. Again, I don’t know if we could have asked for anything more than what Urban did for Ohio State.

Extremely thankful for everything Urban has done for this program! I too would lean on Urban coming back into coaching eventually, he’s too good of a coach not to. I do think he only comes out of retirement for 1 job and that team is currently in the playoffs. Again, I don’t know if we could have asked for anything more than what Urban did for Ohio State.

 

Notre Dame?

Knock off the personal crap. This thread is about Urban Meyer.

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue

Surprises me you would take a jab at a guy with a health issue who wants to coach but it’s not worth this health anymore. Other people no, you yes.

 

Just like Florida? Lol please, save the ‘health’ excuse.

Extremely thankful for everything Urban has done for this program! I too would lean on Urban coming back into coaching eventually, he’s too good of a coach not to. I do think he only comes out of retirement for 1 job and that team is currently in the playoffs. Again, I don’t know if we could have asked for anything more than what Urban did for Ohio State.

 

He will always have that fire but it will be up to Shelley and his kids. He signed a health contract with them. He’s an awesome grandpa and loves it. This was obviously coming but nobody other than Shelley and Urban knows what’s next, if anything.

Notre Dame?

Meyer has had a clause in every contract he’s signed prior to Ohio State that he could leave at any time if Ohio State, Michigan, or Notre Dame becomes open.

He will always have that fire but it will be up to Shelley and his kids. He signed a health contract with them. He’s an awesome grandpa and loves it. This was obviously coming but nobody other than Shelley and Urban knows what’s next, if anything.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see him work for the AD in some capacity. I agree though, anyone that acts like they know what’s going on here is a liar.

Just like Florida? Lol please, save the ‘health’ excuse.

 

It’s not like any MD’s have diagnosed him...

He will always have that fire but it will be up to Shelley and his kids. He signed a health contract with them. He’s an awesome grandpa and loves it. This was obviously coming but nobody other than Shelley and Urban knows what’s next, if anything.

 

This post actually had a classical music soundtrack playing in my head as I read it.

  • Author
I wouldn’t be surprised to see him work for the AD in some capacity. I agree though, anyone that acts like they know what’s going on here is a liar.

 

Anyone else see the irony here? Anyone?

Anyone else see the irony here? Anyone?

Spare me.

It’s not like any MD’s have diagnosed him...

 

So everything is golden until times get rough? Must be a terrible health issue.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see him work for the AD in some capacity. I agree though, anyone that acts like they know what’s going on here is a liar.

 

Remember me last night telling you Tate was close with Day, this was coming but who knows the details between Urban and Shelley, she likes him being Grandpa Urb.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.