Urban Meyer to Step Down at Season's End!

UKMustangFan

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Extremely thankful for everything Urban has done for this program! I too would lean on Urban coming back into coaching eventually, he’s too good of a coach not to. I do think he only comes out of retirement for 1 job and that team is currently in the playoffs. Again, I don’t know if we could have asked for anything more than what Urban did for Ohio State.

Extremely thankful for everything Urban has done for this program! I too would lean on Urban coming back into coaching eventually, he’s too good of a coach not to. I do think he only comes out of retirement for 1 job and that team is currently in the playoffs. Again, I don’t know if we could have asked for anything more than what Urban did for Ohio State.

Notre Dame?

He will always have that fire but it will be up to Shelley and his kids. He signed a health contract with them. He’s an awesome grandpa and loves it. This was obviously coming but nobody other than Shelley and Urban knows what’s next, if anything.

He will always have that fire but it will be up to Shelley and his kids. He signed a health contract with them. He’s an awesome grandpa and loves it. This was obviously coming but nobody other than Shelley and Urban knows what’s next, if anything.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see him work for the AD in some capacity. I agree though, anyone that acts like they know what’s going on here is a liar.

This post actually had a classical music soundtrack playing in my head as I read it.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see him work for the AD in some capacity. I agree though, anyone that acts like they know what’s going on here is a liar.

Remember me last night telling you Tate was close with Day, this was coming but who knows the details between Urban and Shelley, she likes him being Grandpa Urb.