Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Urban Meyer to Step Down at Season's End!

Featured Replies

  • Author
Spare me.

 

:lol2: You clearly don't see it. It wasn't anything directed towards you, I promise.

  • Replies 128
  • Views 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The biggest thing and I mean the biggest thing Ryan Day has to do is continue to make the Michigan game the emphasis that Tressel and Meyer did.

So everything is golden until times get rough? Must be a terrible health issue.

 

 

Ah, he’s been in pain all season. Did you miss the 20 post where people on here, even Wireman who showed compassion to a coach he hates, said “Urban doesn’t look right.”

So everything is golden until times get rough? Must be a terrible health issue.

Times get rough? Ohio State is 12-1 and Big 10 Champs. Hardly a rough patch...

  • Author
So everything is golden until times get rough? Must be a terrible health issue.

 

It is pretty remarkable how that keeps happening, isn't it?

Remember me last night telling you Tate was close with Day, this was coming but who knows the details between Urban and Shelley, she likes him being Grandpa Urb.

I may buy some UC Baseball season tickets. Haha

:lol2: You clearly don't see it. It wasn't anything directed towards you, I promise.

No I see it. Make your jokes, just leave me out of it.

I'm being serious here.........What exactly is his health issue? Is the main symptom severe headache? Can it be effectively treated? Does stress bring it on or exacerbate it? I'm not doubting he has a health issue...just curious exactly what it is.

I'm being serious here.........What exactly is his health issue? Is the main symptom severe headache? Can it be effectively treated? Does stress bring it on or exacerbate it? I'm not doubting he has a health issue...just curious exactly what it is.

 

Incurable and progressive.

I'm being serious here.........What exactly is his health issue? Is the main symptom severe headache? Can it be effectively treated? Does stress bring it on or exacerbate it? I'm not doubting he has a health issue...just curious exactly what it is.

He has a cyst on his brain. Stress apparently makes headaches worse.

He has a cyst on his brain. Stress apparently makes headaches worse.

 

I don’t even think someone would need to use Google to draw that conclusion.

Thanks for the responses. Next question: Why in the world would he want to coach and suffer the stress?

It is pretty remarkable how that keeps happening, isn't it?

 

Apparently everything is a-ok it’s just that he has some health concerns or something. I don’t know.

Thanks for the responses. Next question: Why in the world would he want to coach and suffer the stress?

 

It’s like telling a bird dog to not go out. When he became a grandpa things changed a lot. I certainly rather this not be health related would rather him go back out and coach again.

From a Bama fan. Thank you Coach Meyer. Job well done. O-H-

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.