Trinity closed Thursday due to Brohm related threat

nkuclubbaseball19

The law is the law for a reason. He deserves some jewelry and a ride downtown, if nothing more than to scare him straight and make an example out him. With all the school shootings, some things you just can’t joke about, especially online, where literally, everyone can see it.

Whether he deserves it or not, that's what is coming. He might as well turn himself in and admit he was joking.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did the tweet say?

I'm hesitant to repost content that people at both Trinity and St. Matthews PD decided amounted to something. We're also all assuming that these joke tweets we saw from a pretty well-known Louisville fan on Twitter are the ones that prompted all this.

I'm hesitant to repost content that people at both Trinity and St. Matthews PD decided amounted to something. We're also all assuming that these joke tweets we saw from a pretty well-known Louisville fan on Twitter are the ones that prompted all this.

That sure seems like sarcasm to me. Especially the running with a gas can part.

I won't criticize Trinity for being cautious in a day like ours, but still.

Whether or not it is sarcastic or not. If the administration and/or police need to investigate further, then I see the most prudent decision is to cancel school until the investigation is complete. the timing of the tweet could have a bearing, also.

You just don't want to fathom if you had school and something happened. It's a day of school missed, not the worse thing that could happen.

This. Having said that, the fact they closed school over that tweet is pretty incredible. Actually, ridiculous is a much more fitting word.

True, but then again when I was in high school we missed two days because some wacko declared that we would have a massive earthquake.

If the tweet in question is the one I saw, than when taken in context with the other tweets it seems pretty obvious that it wasn't a credible threat. They guy should probably face some sort of consequences, but I think closing the school is a bit overboard.