Who gets the W?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the W?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead of Colonels?

Yep. Happens all the time. In the KHSAA video of the 1988 3A state championships they had a coach from western Kentucky doing color commentary, and he said it the entire game...as in, when they announced the score, he'd say "Paducah-Tilghman 24, Catholics 30".

Sometimes it's "Catholic", and other times it's "Catholics".

Field actually wasn't in too bad of shape when Cooper came down and got beat back in 2014...compared to last week this looks great.

I was on it. It was bad. Not an excuse but this film does not remotely depict the true situation. You had to be on it to truely understand. The closest thing I could compare it to is the old Dixie field before turf but worse.

I was on it. It was bad. Not an excuse but this film does not remotely depict the true situation. You had to be on it to truely understand. The closest thing I could compare it to is the old Dixie field before turf but worse.

Yeah it was bad, but compared to last week this looked like a fairway at Pebble Beach. :lol2:

Yeah it was bad, but compared to last week this looked like a fairway at Pebble Beach. :lol2:

If you’re going to the game tomorrow I’ll be curious if you have the same opinion once you see first hand. If PC got any precipitation whatsoever you’ll understand.

If you’re going to the game tomorrow I’ll be curious if you have the same opinion once you see first hand. If PC got any precipitation whatsoever you’ll understand.

Watch the video from last week's game, the field was in much worse shape than the Cooper game.