Who gets the W?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the W?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CCH's little linemen will run circles around them. :bunny:

Yes I remember when a Undefeated Letcher County Central came to Ft Thomas a few years back. They were Huge on the Line! Highlands steam rolled them because of their Speed and Quickness. I see a repeat of that tonight. Pulaski Co. players and fans are going to see what the Best of the Best looks like tonight from NKY!

Yes I remember when a Undefeated Letcher County Central came to Ft Thomas a few years back. They were Huge on the Line! Highlands steam rolled them because of their Speed and Quickness. I see a repeat of that tonight. Pulaski Co. players and fans are going to see what the Best of the Best looks like tonight from NKY!

Had Letcher County Central ever played in or won a state title? I could be wrong but I thought Pulaski had played in and or won one before.

Now of course this will be the best team they’ve played against this year and there is a good chance it’s the best team they’ve ever played. But it’s not like they’ve never been on this stage or played against really good teams.

Had Letcher County Central ever played in or won a state title? I could be wrong but I thought Pulaski had played in and or won one before.

Now of course this will be the best team they’ve played against this year and there is a good chance it’s the best team they’ve ever played. But it’s not like they’ve never been on this stage or played against really good teams.

Pulaski won the 5A championship in 2014, and was the 5A runner up in 2013, 2015, and 2016.

They came to Highlands where its field turf and could use their speed. This isnt the case. Covcath is going to the mud and slop. And just like Highlands found out this year when many people down played the impact of it. Playing in the mud at Anderson County was much tougher than most thought. Pulaski County is use to the mud and slop. Covcath is use to all games on nice solid footing of field turf for every game they played this year expert for one half.

If this was on field turf then I agree it would be a repeat.

They came to Highlands where its field turf and could use their speed. This isnt the case. Covcath is going to the mud and slop. And just like Highlands found out this year when many people down played the impact of it. Playing in the mud at Anderson County was much tougher than most thought. Pulaski County is use to the mud and slop. Covcath is use to all games on nice solid footing of field turf for every game they played this year expert for one half.

If this was on field turf then I agree it would be a repeat.

Explain Highlands @ Harlam Co when they played in Quagmire conditions back in 2010? The game was at then Old Cawood Stadium. Yes field could play into the Factor......I guess! That Black Bear Team was even coached by someone who beat Mueller once before and beat him bad. 2002 @ Rockcastle Co. It comes down to Coaching & systems. CCH rolls!

Explain Highlands @ Harlam Co when they played in Quagmire conditions back in 2010? The game was at then Old Cawood Stadium. Yes field could play into the Factor......I guess! That Black Bear Team was even coached by someone who beat Mueller once before and beat him bad. 2002 @ Rockcastle Co. It comes down to Coaching & systems. CCH rolls!

You talk about coaching and systems. How much do you know about Pulaski County then? Do you know if they are coached well or not? Do you know much about their system? Or is this only based on what you know about CovCath?

Pulaski O-line averages 282 pounds.

LT Holt 6'3" 265 Sr.

LG Hines 6'0" 277 Jr.

C Judd 6'3" 288 Jr.

RG Hughes 6'0" 258 Jr.

RT Fuentes 6'1" 322 Jr.

Those are some good sized lineman.

This IMO will be to the advantage of the Colonels who will have more athleticism and defensive team speed. From the pics I’ve seen online the field looks much like South Warren’s field last year in this round. Buckle up Maroons fans, Colonels will roll 42-14.

Edited by White Lightning
Typo