Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 118 Kentucky 84

Featured Replies

Coach K out coached Calipari big time!

 

I believe you could have coached that team last night. I don't think Coach K broke a sweat or even a back spasm last night.

Edited by bugatti

  • Replies 113
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UK has no leadership at all and hardly any experience.

 

How is Kansas ranked higher than Duke? After what I seen last night I would pick Duke over Kansas any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

 

I’m guessing it will be the last time Duke is a 2 point under dog.

I'm out of the loop. Is Baker ever going to play for Kentucky?

 

He’s starting to feel like Mychael Mulder all over again.

My thoughts on last night were simple:

 

Duke was simply the more talented, better prepared, and better executing team.

 

 

 

I am a big Kentucky fan but have no problem admitting that Duke team looked like a machine!

 

I have been a huge RJ Barrett fan ever since I saw him dominate playing for Team Canada. I knew Zion was a freak of nature, but didn't expect his game to be so complete. Reddish was also superb.

 

With the exception that Duke isn't necessarily a very deep team, I don't see how anyone will be able to stop them with those three studs.

 

As for Kentucky, all hope is not lost. I still think this team is going to be lots of fun and win a lot of games once they learn to play Defense. With that said, they are not ready to beat Duke or Kansas and I am not sure they will ever be able to beat Duke this year.

Glad I didn't stay up for this one. :lol2:

 

Yikes. That's flat out embarrassing losing by 34 points. Is Duke that other-worldly or is Kentucky just that bad?

 

Duke is good and Ky is not as bad as they looked last night but nobody short of an NBA roster was beating Duke last night.

The way Duke shot the ball and played last night no one in the nation can touch them. They would have beaten Kansas or Michigan State by 20+ points. Or maybe 30. That was an incredible performance. UK got all out of sorts and looked terrible for most the game but Duke’s studs were the reason. Williamson is unreal. He’s a bigger version of Charles Barkley and that’s scary.

 

Charles could never handle the rock like Williamson does.

I'm beginning to think you may not be a big fan of John Calipari. The undertones are subtle, but I'm starting to connect the dots.

 

I thought Duke would win (although the voting in UK polls on this site continues to make me chuckle), but I didn't think it would be quite so overwhelming. UK will be fine in the long run, and no one would be shocked to see these teams play again in March with slightly more at stake.

 

If this Duke team, minus a catastrophic injury, loses 5 games, I will eat my hat.

 

Can't stand Calipari.

After soaking on this one for a little bit...

 

Kentucky will want to make sure that they grow from this loss and have a very solid year from here on out. They need to ensure themselves a #1 seed so the committee doesn't throw them in the same region as Duke as a #2 or #3 seed. I'm sure they'd love an Elite Eight rematch.

The 2012 team always danced before the games. Imagine how good they could have been had they been focused every game.

 

Quiet before game plus win means you were focused...

Quiet before game plus loss means you were tight...

Dancing before game plus win means you were loose...

Dancing before game plus loss means you were not focused...

After soaking on this one for a little bit...

 

Kentucky will want to make sure that they grow from this loss and have a very solid year from here on out. They need to ensure themselves a #1 seed so the committee doesn't throw them in the same region as Duke as a #2 or #3 seed. I'm sure they'd love an Elite Eight rematch.

Who, they're coming off a 30 plus point butt kicking and you're talking a #1 seed, that's pretty bold.

This was a good loss for Kentucky. Now Calipari can coach them properly.

Who, they're coming off a 30 plus point butt kicking and you're talking a #1 seed, that's pretty bold.

 

I didn't make a prediction? I stand by my statement.

This was a good loss for Kentucky. Now Calipari can coach them properly.

 

Told my co-worker that it might be better for them in the long run rather than if they played like crap and only lost by like 6.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.