Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 118 Kentucky 84

Featured Replies

Final. Total beat down in all parts of the game. Duke is a very good team probably the best in the land. But the Cats have a lot to work on.

  • Replies 113
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK didnt play hard. UKs defense sucks. Herro played hero ball and forced shots. I think I covered it for everyone lol.

 

With that said they will be fine, and this butt whooping definitely should make it easy for Cal to get their attention.

 

Zion is an athletic freak. Barrett is the next best basketball player in the world, once Lebron slows down. He is incredible.

I'm interested why Quickley didnt play as much early. Hagan's is great defensively but I think Quickley brings more to the offense and can play good defense too. It will be interesting to watch Cals rotation as the year goes on.

Only one question to be asked after that - can anyone beat Duke?

 

Boy do we miss the rockstar recruits with questions like that.

Decent start to the season.

 

I’ll take it. Still got some things to work on.

I'm stunned the rebounds were even. Duke seemed to crush UK on the glass. This team has a long way to go until they find their identity. Luckily they have five months to work.

The only thing left to do now is plan my diabolical, bloody assassinations of PP92 & GrizzlyAdams.

I’ll take it. Still got some things to work on.

 

No doubt they will have a few rough patches but if I were a Duke fan I would be feeling like I do now. As bad as UK played and as good as Duke played it's hard to trick myself into thinking UK could beat them later on but stranger things have happened.

I appreciate the beat down so I don't have to listen to the absurd UK fans who would have argued all year that UK is better than Duke.

Only one question to be asked after that - can anyone beat Duke?

 

Anyone can. Probably drop 4-5 games, off nights are gonna happen. Tonight just showcased their talent.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.