November 7, 20187 yr You should watch Duke play when you get a chance. You will be entertained. I have every intention of watching as much as I can since they have pro-ready guys on the roster. I can skip last night's game, though.
November 7, 20187 yr You should watch Duke play when you get a chance. You will be entertained. Oh, I will. But, if they're boat-racing everyone like that, I'm not going to get entertainment from it. :lol2: Well, maybe if it's KU or UNC.
November 7, 20187 yr That’s the thing with RJ though. He can score from anywhere and he will be a volume scorer. There will come a time when he is on fire and he could score 40-50 points easily. It blew my mind how good Cam was. Definitely agree on Zion getting more shots. It’s wild having three guys built like that who can score whenever they want to. It’s just crazy. They all are NBA ready right now. That is crazy. As long as Tre Jones stays healthy we will be fine I think. He lets all those other guys be themselves. I love this team.
November 7, 20187 yr RJ Barrett had 6 assists. Tre Jones had 7 assists with 0 turnovers. Cam was perfect from the free throw line.
November 7, 20187 yr I know you know it all guys will say it has nothing to do with it, but when I saw the duke players standing in the hallway poised and quiet vs the uk players dancing around, it struck me as focused vs not focused. The 2012 team always danced before the games. Imagine how good they could have been had they been focused every game.
November 7, 20187 yr The thing I also like is that the crowd was said to be 75-80% UK and it didn’t faze Duke at all.
November 7, 20187 yr How did it compare to what the Booker/KAT team did to KU a few years ago in the Champions Classic? This was worse, I think and I promise that isn’t my bias speaking.
November 7, 20187 yr No way Duke loses a game this year. I'm serious. That team is just flat out loaded.
November 7, 20187 yr That is crazy. As long as Tre Jones stays healthy we will be fine I think. He lets all those other guys be themselves. I love this team. Tre Jones made a statement the other day saying that they don’t want to be the best team in the nation this year. They want to be the best team ever to play college basketball. I laughed when I read. Now I’m like.....okay then Tre. Show us wht y’all got.
November 7, 20187 yr Anybody know the going rate for large quantities of strychnine? And is it detectable in autopsies?
November 7, 20187 yr Anybody know the going rate for large quantities of strychnine? And is it detectable in autopsies? Traceable. Need to think of something less convicting. :thumb: Maybe go the Saudi's route with the Reporter. Ask the Russians and Putin about their radioactive stuff.
November 7, 20187 yr Didn’t say ALL his shots first half were bad, said he took 4-5 which he did, as Voice said, just stop. Bad shots are bad shots whether they go in or not, good shots are good shots whether they go in or not, it’s not complicated. I agree a bad shot is a bad shot even when it goes in. I'm pointing out how it's funny that no one says anything about bad shots when they go in. If you go back and watch those first 5 shots he took in the first half. Those were the exact same shots he was making in the Bahamas and made people love him and no one was complaining about bad shots. People were loving how he could create his own shot and get his own shot off anytime. Most of the shots he took in the Bahamas were off the dribble pull up jumpers, step back jumpers with hand in his face yet he made them. He wasn't making spot up shots. If you go back and watch the Bahamas, and then watch those first 5 shots. Those were the same shots he has taken and made. Yet no one said a word about bad shots when he was making those same shots. That was my only point. You stated he took good shots in the Bahamas. Well the only difference was he made them and last night he didnt. Now as for the last 2 shots in the first half they were bad shots and were dumb. Even more so since he was cold and hadn't hit a shot. Those two bad shots at the end it was led to you all originally stating all his first half shots were bad. When in reality it was just 2 and that is all I was arguing. I even originally thought it was only one bad shot until I went back and looked at them. At least I was able to admit I was wrong and the last 2 were definitely bad.
November 7, 20187 yr I'm out of the loop. Is Baker ever going to play for Kentucky? Would have been nice to give him a chance last night. Especially with the game out of hand.
November 7, 20187 yr Tre Jones made a statement the other day saying that they don’t want to be the best team in the nation this year. They want to be the best team ever to play college basketball. I laughed when I read. Now I’m like.....okay then Tre. Show us wht y’all got. They just very well may end up as the best ever. Everyone talks about how bad UK was last night, and yes they had 15 turnovers, and their shooting wasn't great, but Duke is going to pretty much going to have their way offensively against any team they play. Kentucky will be fine until they have to play Duke again.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.