Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke/Kentucky Updates

Featured Replies

I am really glad this is the first game and not our last!!!

  • Replies 118
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Can Duke play any worse?

 

Worse 50% from the field and 60% from 3 if that’s bad I’ll take it every night. Maybe you meant can Kentucky play much worse.

Duke is going to score 110 points at this pace. Total beat down thus far. Things will get better for Cats, but they are light years away from Duke right now.

  • Author
I am really glad this is the first game and not our last!!!

 

Great point.

Worse 50% from the field and 60% from 3 if that’s bad I’ll take it every night. Maybe you meant can Kentucky play much worse.

No he didn’t. He’s just doing what he’s good at

  • Author

Another silly call by Shows away from the ball no impact on anything.

  • Author
No he didn’t. He’s just doing what he’s good at

Oh thanks

Man child Duke is killing UK!

I guess you’re adding Duke to your list of favorite teams..

I didn’t expect Duke to be this good, this fast. I watched most of the second half of the first game and Duke would be doing this to Kansas too.

If we know Zion is Dukes main man, why not toss it down low? Do a head fake, get him in the air and get him in more fluid trouble

@futurecoach what was it I said about being concerned about UK's defense early in the season? There's a good chance they give up 100 tonight.

UK will be just fine this year in regards to shooting the ball.

 

Has Herro made a field goal yet?

Has Herro made a field goal yet?

 

He keeps shooting. Bound to get one soon.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.