Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke/Kentucky Updates

Featured Replies

This team will gel. UK will have a shot come March. Too many areas to improve.

  • Replies 118
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you don't think Duke is playing harder than Kentucky, I'd advise you stop watching basketball. What an insanely terrible take...

No one, not even Steph Curry, takes crap shots like that and consistently makes them.

 

And, not every shot that goes in is a good shot. Sometimes you get lucky.

 

Yes, we will disagree. Have you seen Herro take any shots this half like he did the first half?? No, so do you think Cal told him to quit shooting or take good shots, I think the answer to that is pretty obvious!!

 

Here is the thing I know this is a no win argument for me. Because when he is making those same contested shots later this year. You all wont say they were the same or bad shots. Because people never say shots that go in are bad shots. So I will admit it's a no win situation for me here, because when he does start making those. You all wont consider it a bad shot since it went in. A lot of his shots he made in the Bahamas were also forced shots that would have been considered bad if they didnt go in. However they did, so no one thought anything of it. Just like when they start going in again no one will think anything of it.

  • Author
Solid game thus far.

 

Your team is really good this year. I think one of the best you have to think they will only get better. That’s scary. Enjoy think it’s going to be a very good season for you and PP92.

Your team is really good this year. I think one of the best you have to think they will only get better. That’s scary. Enjoy think it’s going to be a very good season for you and PP92.

 

Depth will be this teams biggest question mark. It's clear as day Barrett, Reddish, Zion are absurd.

No one, not even Steph Curry, takes crap shots like that and consistently makes them.

 

And, not every shot that goes in is a good shot. Sometimes you get lucky.

 

If you don't think Duke is playing harder than Kentucky, I'd advise you stop watching basketball. What an insanely terrible take...

 

At the time he said it they werent. They were simply playing basketball. So I will continue watching and you can keep doing what you are doing. With said yeah getting their butt kicked, definitely not playing hard. One team is doing everything right and has all the energy. At the time he said it, it wasnt because of them playing harder.

UK does have a lot of talent on the floor. Duke just has three guys that are more talented than anyone else. UK is going to be really good. Cal will coach them up and they will be there at the end of the year. But it is going to take a fluke or an injury to one of Duke's studs for anyone else to have a chance against them.

  • Author
Here is the thing I know this is a no win argument for me. Because when he is making those same contested shots later this year. You all wont say they were the same or bad shots. Because people never say shots that go in are bad shots. So I will admit it's a no win situation for me here, because when he does start making those. You all wont consider it a bad shot since it went in. A lot of his shots he made in the Bahamas were also forced shots that would have been considered bad if they didnt go in. However they did, so no one thought anything of it. Just like when they start going in again no one will think anything of it.

 

You’re right, it is no win because you’re sadly mistaken, I love Herro but he has forced several bad shots, as I said, I watched every minute of every game and he took ONE forced, bad shot in the Bahamas!!

  • Author
At the time he said it they werent. They were simply playing basketball. So I will continue watching and you can keep doing what you are doing. With said yeah getting their butt kicked, definitely not playing hard. One team is doing everything right and has all the energy. At the time he said it, it wasnt because of them playing harder.

It was a combination of BOTH future.

By the way, because I know this is a big thing for many, UK is still shooting better from the free throw line than Duke - currently hitting 70.6% from the line for the night.

If you don't think Duke is playing harder than Kentucky, I'd advise you stop watching basketball. What an insanely terrible take...

When I asked you last year how much better RJ, Zion, and Reddish were and you said they are clearly the 3 best players in this class, you didn’t do them enough justice with your response.

You’re right, it is no win because you’re sadly mistaken, I love Herro but he has forced several bad shots, as I said, I watched every minute of every game and he took ONE forced, bad shot in the Bahamas!!

 

Because the shots went in. Hence my point. Since they went in they werent considered bad. If someone misses that shot, people say it was bad or forced. They dont say it when it goes in.

Those last two shots by Herro were fine. Squared up, balanced good shots. Take those all day long if you can get them please.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.