Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke/Kentucky Updates

Featured Replies

If Herro didn't play, Duke would only be up single digits at half. That is one of the worst halves of basketball by a UK player I have seen in a long time. All those terrible shots were basically outlet passes for Duke fast breaks. I could say the same thing about Green. Those two killed UK in the first half.

 

When his shot doesnt fall, it does hurt. However most of those shots he took. Were very similar to all the same shots he hit in the Bahamas, blue madness, blue white scrimmage, etc. That made everyone love him. Those are tough shots, but until now were shots he shown he could hit and probably will he earned the start tonight. He isnt hitting, so does suck when that happens.

  • Replies 118
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have cheered for Duke for along time.

:lol2:Ok sure

Nope shooters will have days like that. I'm perfectly fine with him shooting. I love his confidence. I say more days than not he will be hitting more than he has off days like this. So I doubt many will care how much he shoots on the majority of days he is hitting.

 

If you like one three point shot he put up in the first half, you need to go back and watch tape. I am all for shooters shooting as long as they are taking good shots. Throwing up rushed, off balance threes with a hand in your face is terrible and no shooter makes those shots.

:lol2:Ok sure

To be fair, everyone has their own definition of “long”

If I am Cal, I tell my guys we are passing the ball on offense and you better be absolutely wide open if you take a shot before the third pass. I want to change the pace of the game and make Duke play more on the defensive end of the floor.

  • Author
Disagree about the other team playing harder than UK. UK is playing hard. Its always funny when people always say its effort if a team doesnt play well. UK is playing very hard. The difference is Duke is making more plays and most important hitting open shots. When UK couldn't make a jumper all half.

You are very mistaken if you think Duke didn’t play way harder than UK that half!!

To be fair, everyone has their own definition of “long”

Well, that first half felt like a long time

  • Author
If you like one three point shot he put up in the first half, you need to go back and watch tape. I am all for shooters shooting as long as they are taking good shots. Throwing up rushed, off balance threes with a hand in your face is terrible and no shooter makes those shots.

 

Could not agree more, FC if you think these are the same shots you’re way off again, he’s taken 5-6 just TERRIBLE shots, think he took 1 the whole trip in Bahamas

  • Author

Cats come out of the half give up a easy basket by Williamson take a terrible shot and give up a uncontested 3

Duke is playing excellent defense on Kentucky’s foul shots.

Duke is playing excellent defense on Kentucky’s foul shots.

 

UK shot better than Duke at the foul line in the first half. UK shot 73% from the foul line in the first half.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.