Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke/Kentucky Updates

Featured Replies

He keeps shooting. Bound to get one soon.

 

That was my philosophy at the YMCA, nobody else liked it.

  • Replies 118
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Has Herro made a field goal yet?

 

No 0-5 and 0-3 from 3.

If Cal could have gotten either RJ or Zion, this is a 3-4 point game.

  • Author
@futurecoach what was it I said about being concerned about UK's defense early in the season? There's a good chance they give up 100 tonight.

 

Said this all preseason, nobody around home really wanted to listen to me, defense has been nonexistent and about 20 just HORRIBLE shots, this team needed a good butt whipping, could tell in the exhibition games most of them were really full of themselves

@futurecoach what was it I said about being concerned about UK's defense early in the season? There's a good chance they give up 100 tonight.

 

I never once said UKs defense was good early in the season. I said UK usually plays good and wins early in the season. Their problems come after Camp Cal when SEC play starts. Usually UKs offense is just better than everyone elses offense to start a year. Never said defense is usually good. Problem is they are playing someone who's offense is even better than theirs. Not every day you score 42 in a half and still down double digits lol.

  • Author
I never once said UKs defense was good early in the season. I said UK usually plays good and wins early in the season. Their problems come after Camp Cal when SEC play starts. Usually UKs offense is just better than everyone elses offense to start a year. Never said defense is usually good. Problem is they are playing someone who's offense is even better than theirs. Not every day you score 42 in a half and still down double digits lol.

 

You give up 59 when the other team really embarrasses you by playing about twice as hard as you are!!

Said this all preseason, nobody around home really wanted to listen to me, defense has been nonexistent and about 20 just HORRIBLE shots, this team needed a good butt whipping, could tell in the exhibition games most of them were really full of themselves

 

Ha what person if anyone has said they are good on defense? I dont think anyone has said they will come out and be good defensively to start this year. Now people have said they would be fine defensively by the end of the year because Cal always gets his teams playing great defense by end of the year.

 

And horrible game to toot your horns on. When they may be going against the best individual offensive team in the country. Williamson is a man child and if he is hitting shots he can't be stopped. And Barrett IMO will be the next NBA star that takes the reins from Lebron when he finally slows down. Those guys are going to make most defenses look non existent. Some of the shots they have made tonight were tough shots that they make look easy.

You give up 59 when the other team really embarrasses you by playing about twice as hard as you are!!

 

Disagree about the other team playing harder than UK. UK is playing hard. Its always funny when people always say its effort if a team doesnt play well. UK is playing very hard. The difference is Duke is making more plays and most important hitting open shots. When UK couldn't make a jumper all half.

If Herro didn't play, Duke would only be up single digits at half. That is one of the worst halves of basketball by a UK player I have seen in a long time. All those terrible shots were basically outlet passes for Duke fast breaks. I could say the same thing about Green. Those two killed UK in the first half.

I guess you’re adding Duke to your list of favorite teams..

 

I have cheered for Duke for along time.

That was my philosophy at the YMCA, nobody else liked it.

“A shooter shoots.”

Has Herro made a field goal yet?

 

Nope shooters will have days like that. I'm perfectly fine with him shooting. I love his confidence. I say more days than not he will be hitting more than he has off days like this. So I doubt many will care how much he shoots on the majority of days he is hitting.

Also, for those who want to believe what they want to believe versus watching what is happening, UK shot better from the foul line than Duke in the first half.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.