Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds hire David Bell as Manager

Featured Replies

This should have been Ausmus or Girardi. Nice to see David Bell get a chance but I don’t think he is the answer. I think this is the Reds being cheep again. Ausmus and Girardi probably would have cost too much.

I’m ok with the hire.

This should have been Ausmus or Girardi. Nice to see David Bell get a chance but I don’t think he is the answer. I think this is the Reds being cheep again. Ausmus and Girardi probably would have cost too much.

 

Please ... let's not talk about Girardi. I know he interviewed but there was zero chance he would take this job. Girardi is not going to a team that has averaged 95 losses the last four years and has no budget to change things quickly.

I am good with Bell. I prefer him over a retread.I like bringing in someone new who has something to prove and is not a proven failure in another organization. I also like someone from outside the organization coming in with fresh eyes.

Until the pitching and some other matters are solidified does it really matter who the manager is ?

No better than what we had, maybe worse. No experience.

No better than what we had, maybe worse. No experience.

 

Alex Cora had even less...

They took a long time to make the decision but I think they ended up with the right guy.

No better than what we had, maybe worse. No experience.

 

Who would you have preferred (Girardi is not a valid answer)?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.