Lightning 8 Blue Jackets 2 (NHL)

swamprat

Tampa Bay woke up!!

Goals by Victor Hedman, Cedric Paquette, Yanni Gourde, Alex Killorn, Nikita Kucherov, J. T. Miller, and 2 by Brayden Point.

Columbus Goals by Josh Andersen and Oliver Bjorkstrand

Indeed they did wake up! I really like the Blue Jackets, but I'm really glad to see my Bolts doing what I know they're capable of. I hope this kind of play continues for them!

Other than this game, Columbus has been looking really good this early season. I hope they continue to do well. BTW, @Mediocre Nachos, are you still watching as much as you were last year?

Indeed they did wake up! I really like the Blue Jackets, but I'm really glad to see my Bolts doing what I know they're capable of. I hope this kind of play continues for them!

Other than this game, Columbus has been looking really good this early season. I hope they continue to do well. BTW, @Mediocre Nachos, are you still watching as much as you were last year?

I'm trying to so far. There aren't many games played during the first couple weeks and it's seemed that when I've been free to watch, there aren't many games on. There were no games on this past Friday night and the NHL schedules lightly during the weekend during football season. Tampa Bay destroyed my Jackets but I hope they kick it in gear. I love watching the Bolts.