Bill Cosby sentenced 3 to 10 years in prison

All State Baseball

I read the judge said no less than three or more than ten. How they determine when was not clarified. No bail on appeal. No early release was specified.

I think I have it figured out. Out in 3 if he's dead. Otherwise, he stays until he is dead, or 10 years have passed. Makes sense considering the crime and his age.

I am a bit surprised. I thought he would be given a slap on the wrist considering his age and health. Uncle Sam doesn’t like to pay for old, sick inmates. Not disappointed, just surprised.

You're right. Why doesn't our system hand these dirtballs a bill for their stay? Cosby is recently reportedly worth $400 Mil! Why should we pay for it? It's crazy to think how much this will cost taxpayers. Liquidate his assets to pay for all this.

You're right. Why doesn't our system hand these dirtballs a bill for their stay? Cosby is recently reportedly worth $400 Mil! Why should we pay for it? It's crazy to think how much this will cost taxpayers. Liquidate his assets to pay for all this.

Brings me to my next question. How many woman are in a civil suit against Cosby? That's a lot of money out there.

Not only has he destroyed his own legacy and mentally scarred his victims for the rest of their lives he has cost his co-stars in his TV show a lot of future royalties. I suppose they would earn X amount of dollars for each time a show was a re-run. The Cosby Show and Fat Albert will probably never be on TV again.

• 2 years later...