Raceland 27 Portsmouth West (OH) 15

oldrambler

On another unimportant matter … on the pre game thread on this game, some questioned why some of us "quoted" and called out a tweet from a P. West player. As for me, I agree and knew it wasn't a big deal. I posted just so the Rams players would hear / see it over again … aka - blackboard materiel.

Congrats to the Rams, and the new receiver that @oldrambler mentioned, where did he come from? Did he just decide to come out for football late, or is he a transfer that just became eligible?

Ethan Cox is a junior from Boyd Co. He transferred to Raceland a year ago and had to sit out 365 days before playing varsity. He is now eligible and adds a lot of team speed and really opens up our passing game. Gunnur, Ethan, Hunter, & Judd are all pretty fast. Definitely makes us harder to game plan against.

Can you go back a few frames to where the ball is caught, or at least show where the player is when the ball is getting ready to touch his hands. You really can't tell anything from this picture.

The best I can do is tell you he came down between our DB where he is in the picture.. And you see where our corner is located.

10. No gambling, bookmaking or point spread comments are allowed in any of the high school forums. Figures of speech that use gambling terms may not be used in any of the high school forums. All gambling comments are permitted in the non-high school forums as long as they do not involve any high school sports, students, or student-athletes.