Which commercials on TV make you want to change channels when they come on?

ukcatfan17

The Sonic fast food commercials have always seemed goofy to me. Plus they’ve had the same themed commercials for years and getting tiresome.

On a local level, the car dealership guy in Lexington who holds his little dog while making a sales pitch and says, “Sweet!!!!!” at the end of the commercial.

Totally agree on the Sonic commercial, they are just dumb in my opinion. I don't live in the Lexington area, so can't comment on the car dealership.

This is not a TV commercial per se, but that stupid 1-877-Cars4Kids radio commercial has me climbing a wall every time I hear it. A close 2nd is that super annoying ZYPPAH commercial from this guy with a horrible New York accent. I'm super angry just thinking of these two commercials.

This is not a TV commercial per se, but that stupid 1-877-Cars4Kids radio commercial has me climbing a wall every time I hear it. A close 2nd is that super annoying ZYPPAH commercial from this guy with a horrible New York accent. I'm super angry just thinking of these two commercials.

I agree! Add That beyound annoyingly stupid 1 800 Got Junk commercial to that list!

The one that kind of gets to me but I never change the channel is the St. Jude commercial with the kids. My heart breaks for those little kids and I wish I could help them all but I know I can’t. Makes me want to go there and hug ‘em all.

There's a blonde, poodle-hair girl (with her dad?) pushing some home improvement business who blurts out "we'll save you a lottttttt of money." Makes me want to punch the screen.

Some sadist thought it'd be fun to torture me last night while I watched the UC-Miami game. A living nightmare over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again. If you saw it, you know exactly what I mean.

There's a blonde, poodle-hair girl (with her dad?) pushing some home improvement business who blurts out "we'll save you a lottttttt of money." Makes me want to punch the screen.

Something about the tone of her voice...like nails going down a chalkboard. Plus, they seem to think they are a cute father/daughter team. They are not cute.