Which commercials on TV make you want to change channels when they come on?

ukcatfan17

The old twc remotes (the silver ones) you could program a 30 second skip forward into them and it would do it every time you pushed the button. Excellent for getting rid of commercials and watching football games, as long as they were recorded. If I missed a play, I’d just hit the 15 second skip reverse button. Could watch an entire football game in an hour and see pretty much every play! The new dvr does not allow the 30 second skip...bummer.

The old twc remotes (the silver ones) you could program a 30 second skip forward into them and it would do it every time you pushed the button. Excellent for getting rid of commercials and watching football games, as long as they were recorded. If I missed a play, I’d just hit the 15 second skip reverse button. Could watch an entire football game in an hour and see pretty much every play! The new dvr does not allow the 30 second skip...bummer.

Mine has a 30 second skip forward by my skip back is a minute

The Sonic fast food commercials have always seemed goofy to me. Plus they’ve had the same themed commercials for years and getting tiresome.

On a local level, the car dealership guy in Lexington who holds his little dog while making a sales pitch and says, “Sweet!!!!!” at the end of the commercial.