Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke vs. Ryerson - Thoughts and Predictions

Featured Replies

Zion had 29 points, 13 rebounds, 3/4 from deep, 4 assists, 2 steals, 2 blocks, 0 turnovers.

 

Granted they played an NAIA school from Canada but considering the only real play we had seen from Zion was YouTube highlights I’m pleased with how he looked.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[video=youtube;NzlG28B-R8Y]

[video=youtube;NzlG28B-R8Y]

 

This is perfectly placed. :lol2:

There is concern about potential damage to the eye socket of Alex O’Connell.

 

 

Cancel the rest of the week.

Is it? I haven’t seen any title predictions from the many Duke accounts I follow. I have seen and participated in endless gushing over Zion’s game but I haven’t seen any title predictions tonight. Granted Duke accounts were making title predictions in June after the #1 Class was secured but knowing that Tre Jones and Cam Reddish didn’t play tonight I have yet to see any title predictions from anyone tonight. Who was saying it?

 

I just searched Duke Basketball on twitter to see what the score was and many fans were saying it after the game.

The salt. :lol2:

The salt. :lol2:

 

I've never seen a more defensive thread in my life....

  • Author
I've never seen a more defensive thread in my life....

 

I figured you, as a Duke fan, would appreciate a little preview of the game. No?

I've never seen a more defensive thread in my life....

 

It's hilarious. I'm having a good time. :lol2:

Only thing I could think of when I saw Ryerson was Groundhog Day. "Needlenose Ned. Ned the Head." Bing!

Only thing I could think of when I saw Ryerson was Groundhog Day. "Needlenose Ned. Ned the Head." Bing!

 

:lol2:

Williamson shouldn’t be playing against kids.

There is concern about potential damage to the eye socket of Alex O’Connell.

 

 

Cancel the rest of the week.

I hate to see anyone get hurt bad in one of these games. Hopefully he is ok and won't miss much time if any.

 

Sounds like Williamson and Barrett played really well. I don't think anyone is surprised about Barrett but Zion looked to be the freak everyone thought he was. Who else is Duke playing this week and what level of talent are they?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.