Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke vs. Ryerson - Thoughts and Predictions

Featured Replies

Didn’t watch, but I heard Zion can shoot so that’s not great to hear.

 

I was thinking the same thing.

 

Also, I hate PP92.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just searched Duke Basketball on twitter to see what the score was and many fans were saying it after the game.

 

Oh. Fans. That’s understandable. Fans are delusional.

I hate to see anyone get hurt bad in one of these games. Hopefully he is ok and won't miss much time if any.

 

Sounds like Williamson and Barrett played really well. I don't think anyone is surprised about Barrett but Zion looked to be the freak everyone thought he was. Who else is Duke playing this week and what level of talent are they?

 

No clue at all. I haven’t looked at the schedule for the week. @Wireman May know. He knew who Duke was playing last night before I did.

R.J. Barrett didn’t shoot very well but he and Zion Williamson dominated the game. Williamson and Jack White seemed like the only ones hitting anything from the outside. I haven’t seen the box score so don’t know exact stats. It will be a much different looking team with Jones and Reddish in the lineup. Losing O’Connell in the first few minutes didn’t help with depth either.

 

I just saw the box score and RJ finished 12-30 from the floor. He missed a ton of shots the last few minutes he was on the floor. Duke talking heads were saying that Duke fans should be prepared to see some 5/15 type of shooting games from RJ. He is going to shoot as much as he wants and he will be allowed to shoot as much as he wants. I’m good with that.

  • Author
No clue at all. I haven’t looked at the schedule for the week. @Wireman May know. He knew who Duke was playing last night before I did.

 

They play University of Toronto Friday. They were 14-10 last season.

I just saw the box score and RJ finished 12-30 from the floor. He missed a ton of shots the last few minutes he was on the floor. Duke talking heads were saying that Duke fans should be prepared to see some 5/15 type of shooting games from RJ. He is going to shoot as much as he wants and he will be allowed to shoot as much as he wants. I’m good with that.

 

I love RJ's game but I have always been concerned at how he would be used on the offensive end. He's not a great shooter and a lot of his points come with dominating the ball. He's very crafty and stays at the free throw line. I think the 5/15 predictions might be close to being right.

I hate to see anyone get hurt bad in one of these games. Hopefully he is ok and won't miss much time if any.

 

Sounds like Williamson and Barrett played really well. I don't think anyone is surprised about Barrett but Zion looked to be the freak everyone thought he was. Who else is Duke playing this week and what level of talent are they?

 

I just read that Ryerson was expected to be their toughest competition this week but it wasn’t mentioned who else they play.

 

ESPN Plus says they play Toronto at 6:00pm on Friday.

Marques Bolden was a disappointment last night. Sigh.......

 

Javin DeLaurier, Jack White and Jordan Goldwire have been getting positive reviews from the Duke press.

 

Justin Robinson, son of David Robinson, played 8 minutes last night.

I love RJ's game but I have always been concerned at how he would be used on the offensive end. He's not a great shooter and a lot of his points come with dominating the ball. He's very crafty and stays at the free throw line. I think the 5/15 predictions might be close to being right.

 

I’m good with that. Duke having these type of players is a new experience. I’m not used to seeing this kind of mix of athleticism and skill from individual players at Duke. I can’t wait to see what they look like in December-January once Cam and Tre are on the court after they have some time together.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.