Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 100 Mega Bemax 64

Featured Replies

Cats looked pretty solid again tonight.

When you have guys that compliment each other, playing well is a much easier task. Downhill PGs with wings that can shoot and attack with a versatile stretch and rim running 5s is a pretty good combo...

I like it that Dan Dakich is showing love for all things UK basketball but give me a break. Why is he being so nice - almost pandering? Does he have a financial interest in this event?

I like it that Dan Dakich is showing love for all things UK basketball but give me a break. Why is he being so nice - almost pandering? Does he have a financial interest in this event?

 

Why does it bother you?

It's over the top IMO.....and I'm a UK fan.

It's over the top IMO.....and I'm a UK fan.

 

I think that’s just kinda what he does in general.

Dackich in general loathes anything Kentucky, so it is a bit odd to hear him slobbering over this team. I'll write it off as a one time deal this week due to the free drinks and the Bahamas experience.

I like it that Dan Dakich is showing love for all things UK basketball but give me a break. Why is he being so nice - almost pandering? Does he have a financial interest in this event?

 

Why does it bother you?

 

Probably cause it t'aint natural with Mr. Big 10 Dakich. I don't mind Dakich as much as most, but for some reason I thought he was laying it on a little thick.

Dakich was on the SEC Network all week. He knows who is paying him to be in the Bahamas all week. He's no dumbie.

Mega Bemax just beat Michigan 81-73 in Barcelona

 

And yes, the roster was the same.

Michigan is awful. They had food poisoning.

This definitely makes UK’s week in the Bahamas very impressive for me.

This definitely makes UK’s week in the Bahamas very impressive for me.

 

I don't think Michigan sucks or had food poisoning but I expected some random comment like that is out there in the Twitter world.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.