Highlands 2018

Ram

No joke, just fact. No coaching staff is preparing for a game that's 3/4 of the way through their schedule. Also, your boy's shouldn't be thinking about HHS. Given the fact that they are so talented, and ready to dismantle every team that lines-up against them. Heck, I bet the Highlands kids are already shaking in their boots, just thinking about a game that's in the middle of October. Honestly, I think you missed my point completely about team evaluation, and game preparation, pure and simple.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you godfather for the update of the status of HHS football. My boys at CCH aren’t thinking about that game either haha. My point was your line will be a joke compared to ours.

C'mon man you're better than that.

C'mon man you're better than that.

Could not agree more. Obviously someone feeling their oats and totally forgetting the fact that Highlands has completely owned this series outside of the last two years. Enjoy the success because before you know it, your kids will have moved on.

Thank you godfather for the update of the status of HHS football. My boys at CCH aren’t thinking about that game either haha. My point was your line will be a joke compared to ours.

This isn't a Cov Cath thread. But thanks for letting us know how good Cov Cath will be.

Could not agree more. Obviously someone feeling their oats and totally forgetting the fact that Highlands has completely owned this series outside of the last two years. Enjoy the success because before you know it, your kids will have moved on.

Over the life of the series, Highlands has had the better of it. However, over the 10 year period from 1985 - 1994, CovCath was 10 - 4 against Highlands. So, it's not like CovCath hasn't had successful streaks in the series prior to the last two years.

What is the defense going to look like this year?

D Line has Sisson returning, and I feel like there was another kid returning that was really good too? Would love to hear who else is going to being playing at DLine.

LBs should be strong with Huddleston, M. Schwalbach, Ahlfeld and Bowman

DBs will have Armstrong, Greene and Starkey.

Seems like the Defense will be a lot better than they have been in a long time. A lot returning. Is there any new surprises on D? Any changing of positions? Any of the sophomores going to be contributing or starting?

What is the defense going to look like this year?

D Line has Sisson returning, and I feel like there was another kid returning that was really good too? Would love to hear who else is going to being playing at DLine.

LBs should be strong with Huddleston, M. Schwalbach, Ahlfeld and Bowman

DBs will have Armstrong, Greene and Starkey.

Seems like the Defense will be a lot better than they have been in a long time. A lot returning. Is there any new surprises on D? Any changing of positions? Any of the sophomores going to be contributing or starting?

Ok, I've been biting my tongue reading all the daddy posts on here, Ahlfeld has never played linebacker nor will he, he is a safety and safety only. The quarterback name is Grady Cramer, not Kremer. Defense looked very good in 7 on 7 against Danville, Mercer Co, and Mason Co. Cramer missed 7 on 7. Defense will be better and will not give up 30 points a game. Jus sayin.

Ok, I've been biting my tongue reading all the daddy posts on here, Ahlfeld has never played linebacker nor will he, he is a safety and safety only. The quarterback name is Grady Cramer, not Kremer. Defense looked very good in 7 on 7 against Danville, Mercer Co, and Mason Co. Cramer missed 7 on 7. Defense will be better and will not give up 30 points a game. Jus sayin.

Where was Cramer?