Highlands 2018

Ram

Ok, I've been biting my tongue reading all the daddy posts on here, Ahlfeld has never played linebacker nor will he, he is a safety and safety only. The quarterback name is Grady Cramer, not Kremer. Defense looked very good in 7 on 7 against Danville, Mercer Co, and Mason Co. Cramer missed 7 on 7. Defense will be better and will not give up 30 points a game. Jus sayin.

Daddy posts? no idea what you're talking about. I have no kids on the team. Just trying to find out about the defense. I am not a coach on the team so I don't know where everyone played. Might want to calm down a bit.

And I've never miss spelled Grady's name.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahlfeld and Huddleston are listed as receivers.

That is bad news. When I saw someone post about Huddleston playing WR I assumed that he was going both ways. If they are still going 100% 2 platoon it is very bad news.

Home playing Fortnite. Resting from baseball.

And before trying to make a kid look bad by blatantly lying, you might want to get some facts. Grady had hernia surgery and wasn’t cleared till Friday. Real classy of you...

Key players. I am sure I missed some.

Sr. Cramer QB 6'3 195

Jr. Huddleston WR/LB 6'0 205

Jr. Ahlfeld WR 6'1 180

Sr. C. Schwalbach RB 5'9 180

Jr. M. Schwalbach LB 5'7 170

Jr. Bibb LB 5'7 155

Jr. Dierig DE/OL 6'3 240

Sr. Bracken WR 6'2 170

Sr. Starkey LB 6'1 185

Sr. Johnson DE/OL 6'2 230

Jr. Lewin NT 5'11 180

Sr. Delagrange LB 6'2 185

So. Buten RB 5'8 160

Sr. Roberts TE 6'2 190

Sr. King WR 6'3 195

Jr. Bowling RB 5'10 180

Jr. Brass CB 6'0 175

Jr. Huber OL 5'10 215

Jr. Curry OL 5'7 195

Sr. Salmon OL 6'1 200

Sr. Gastright OL 5'11 225

Jr. McGuire OL 6'1 195

Jr. Turner OL 5'11 210

Jr. McAlpin OL 6'1 200

Jr. Bibb OL 6'1 210

Sr. Sisson DL 6'4 195

Sr. Etter 6'3 170

I think buten will be ready for the season. I also heard sophmore Mason South will be in the mix as a defensive back. Ive heard hes had a few invites to small schools during the offseason. He was a dog his freshman year. I think this Highlands team will be one of the best teams we have seen in some time.

Key players. I am sure I missed some.

Sr. Cramer QB 6'3 195

Jr. Huddleston WR/LB 6'0 205

Jr. Ahlfeld WR 6'1 180

Sr. C. Schwalbach RB 5'9 180

Jr. M. Schwalbach LB 5'7 170

Jr. Bibb LB 5'7 155

Jr. Dierig DE/OL 6'3 240

Sr. Bracken WR 6'2 170

Sr. Starkey LB 6'1 185

Sr. Johnson DE/OL 6'2 230

Jr. Lewin NT 5'11 180

Sr. Delagrange LB 6'2 185

So. Buten RB 5'8 160

Sr. Roberts TE 6'2 190

Sr. King WR 6'3 195

Jr. Bowling RB 5'10 180

Jr. Brass CB 6'0 175

Jr. Huber OL 5'10 215

Jr. Curry OL 5'7 195

Sr. Salmon OL 6'1 200

Sr. Gastright OL 5'11 225

Jr. McGuire OL 6'1 195

Jr. Turner OL 5'11 210

Jr. McAlpin OL 6'1 200

Jr. Bibb OL 6'1 210

Sr. Sisson DL 6'4 195

Sr. Etter 6'3 170

Just curious, what is your definition of a "key" player and from where did you create this list? Do the names Nick Bowman and Bailey Armstrong mean anything?

I think buten will be ready for the season. I also heard sophmore Mason South will be in the mix as a defensive back. Ive heard hes had a few invites to small schools during the offseason. He was a dog his freshman year. I think this Highlands team will be one of the best teams we have seen in some time.

Can you define "some" time? Also what exactly is an "invite" to some small schools mean? And what are the names of these "small" schools?

Just curious, what is your definition of a "key" player and from where did you create this list? Do the names Nick Bowman and Bailey Armstrong mean anything?

Have you ever heard of Hudl? Highlands Hudl roster. And I clearly said some names are missing.

What is the defense going to look like this year?

D Line has Sisson returning, and I feel like there was another kid returning that was really good too? Would love to hear who else is going to being playing at DLine.

LBs should be strong with Huddleston, M. Schwalbach, Ahlfeld and Bowman

DBs will have Armstrong, Greene and Starkey.

Seems like the Defense will be a lot better than they have been in a long time. A lot returning. Is there any new surprises on D? Any changing of positions? Any of the sophomores going to be contributing or starting?

Not a bad attempt at current depth chart - I'll make just a couple of additions/corrections.

D Line - Sisson will be 3 year starter. Few boys including Lewin played in rotation last year. Also expect OL Johnson and Dierig to get some snaps.

LB - Huddleston, M. Schwalbach, Starkey, Bowman are all returning. There are others ready to contribute as Bowman and Huddleston will see plenty of offensive snaps

DB - Armstrong, Brass, Greene, Ahlfeld are all returning experienced players. Ahlfeld will also be a main target as a receiver.

7 v 7 next Tuesday 8/24 at HHS. Invite was sent out to football group to attend. Come up support and see for yourselves.

I'm defending @CollegefootballGuy69 here. This guy has posted similar info on several different team threads. It's apparent he's just trying to be active and create chatter about different teams. He's taking the time to look up info on several teams so cut him a break. Keep doing what you're doing CFG69.

Not a bad attempt at current depth chart - I'll make just a couple of additions/corrections.

D Line - Sisson will be 3 year starter. Few boys including Lewin played in rotation last year. Also expect OL Johnson and Dierig to get some snaps.

LB - Huddleston, M. Schwalbach, Starkey, Bowman are all returning. There are others ready to contribute as Bowman and Huddleston will see plenty of offensive snaps

DB - Armstrong, Brass, Greene, Ahlfeld are all returning experienced players. Ahlfeld will also be a main target as a receiver.

7 v 7 next Tuesday 8/24 at HHS. Invite was sent out to football group to attend. Come up support and see for yourselves.

Nice, this is what I was looking for. Good to see some key guys are going both ways. I believe this defense will surprise some people.

Did you mean 7/24 next week I assume? Is the 7 on 7 inner-squad or are they playing another team? I will be up there. Thanks for the info!