Cleveland 87 Boston 79 - Eastern Conference Finals (Game 7)

Explain to me how the teams Deuce mentioned have a worse roster than Cleveland.

They were, in most cases, built to be bad. Anyway, if we’re taking LeBron out of Cleveland, can I assume we’re taking the best player from each team? If that’s the case, I think Cleveland is probably ranked between five and ten. I’m a Cavs fan though.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else think the playoffs are starting to look scripted?

Same way the NFL is scripted with Brady and Belichick getting to Super Bowls.

Remember when the script had Montana and the 49ers winning all those titles?

And this Cubs script going in baseball is a good one too.

The Saban and Alabama script in college football seems to be working well for "them" too.

I am sure there are more. Can you add a couple more?

Aha ... I see it now .. ricflair. I think I see why it looks scripted to you. :lol2:

Explain how the Suns are better than the Cavs...

Devin Booker, TJ Warren, Josh Jackson > Kevin Love and any 2 Cavs you want to throw out. Speaking from a pure roster perspective the Suns are better than the Cavs.

They were, in most cases, built to be bad. Anyway, if we’re taking LeBron out of Cleveland, can I assume we’re taking the best player from each team? If that’s the case, I think Cleveland is probably ranked between five and ten. I’m a Cavs fan though.

I was simply using it for comparisons sake in the Lebron/ MJ/ Kobe conversation. Cleveland wasn’t even built to be bad, Dan Gilbert just doesn’t know how to run a franchise and is lucky as hell Lebron grew up in Akron.

As someone that regularly watches the NBA, the Cavs’ roster sans LeBron is not the worst in the league. They wouldn’t be good, but no team would be built like that. Kevin Love would not be relegated to being a spot up shooter. Dude was a 26 and 13 guy before going to Cleveland.

Brutal game to watch but the Cavs were not to be denied. I thought the difference (aside from LeBron) was Jeff Green and Thompson’s hussle plays. Cleveland is probably sending a gift basket to Terry Rozier for that performance. He was horrendous.

As someone that regularly watches the NBA, the Cavs’ roster sans LeBron is not the worst in the league. They wouldn’t be good, but no team would be built like that. Kevin Love would not be relegated to being a spot up shooter. Dude was a 26 and 13 guy before going to Cleveland.

True. But how many playoff games did Love win in Minnesota?

True. But how many playoff games did Love win in Minnesota?

Zilch... in the West. Plus it’s Minnesota. Love my TWolves, but the franchise is a disaster. Talk about bad rosters... Similar to Boogie in Sacramento.

Cavs simply lacks the offensive firepower to beat either Houston or GState; both of which you need to outscore to defeat. Impressive series by LeBron, but equally impressive feat by the Celtics without arguably their two best players to get this far.