Cleveland 87 Boston 79 - Eastern Conference Finals (Game 7)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who has a worse roster than the Cavs minus Lebron?

Well they would have another player even if LeBron wasn’t there. Not as good as him obviously, but another credible player...

But to answer your question: Mavs, Grizzlies, Suns, Hawks, Magic, Bulls... At least.

Well they would have another player even if LeBron wasn’t there. Not as good as him obviously, but another credible player...

But to answer your question: Mavs, Grizzlies, Suns, Hawks, Magic, Bulls... At least.

Everyone of those teams has a better roster than the Cavs this year if you don’t count Lebron.

Lebron has willed the Cavs to the finals, but Boston shot the ball horribly(7-39 on threes) last night and had a chance to win late.

Cleveland wasn’t exactly scoring at will last night either. They were only 9-35 from 3.

Everyone of those teams has a better roster than the Cavs this year if you don’t count Lebron.

I fully support day-drinking, but only after two meals and 12:00 pm.

The Celtics are going to be a force if everyone gets/stays healthy next season. I'm glad Cleveland pulled the series out, but unless the Rockets win tonight the finals shouldn't last more than 5 games. I'm not counting out a LeBron led team in the finals, but think the Warriors have to much fire power for LBJ and the support cast to compete in a 7 game series.

Lebron could have made the finals from the east with each of those squads too.