Cleveland 87 Boston 79 - Eastern Conference Finals (Game 7)

Cavs simply lacks the offensive firepower to beat either Houston or GState; both of which you need to outscore to defeat. Impressive series by LeBron, but equally impressive feat by the Celtics without arguably their two best players to get this far.

Impressive on both fronts. Many ignore that Boston was down to a seven man rotation, and Marcus Smart was hobbled.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lebron has taken 2 teams now to the Finals that without him would be the worst rosters in the league. When Jordan retired to play baseball the Bulls still made the playoffs both years. Pippen > Wade/ Kyrie

Like Duece, I disagree with the first sentence. Also, there was serious discussion about who was the best player in the league Wade or Kobe, so I would disagree with the last part too.

Lebron has taken 2 teams now to the Finals that without him would be the worst rosters in the league. When Jordan retired to play baseball the Bulls still made the playoffs both years. Pippen > Wade/ Kyrie

I don't know if they would have been the worst but they would be lucky to win 25 games without him. The Bulls did do fine without Jordan because they had a great coach and an excellant cast surrounding Jordan. Pippen was IMO the most over rated player of the 90s..he was a front runner and never a leader when the team struggled.

Like Duece, I disagree with the first sentence. Also, there was serious discussion about who was the best player in the league Wade or Kobe, so I would disagree with the last part too.

D Wade was my favorite player when I was younger. He was never in the discussion with Kobe.

I don't know if they would have been the worst but they would be lucky to win 25 games without him. The Bulls did do fine without Jordan because they had a great coach and an excellant cast surrounding Jordan. Pippen was IMO the most over rated player of the 90s..he was a front runner and never a leader when the team struggled.

Which is why relying solely on team accomplishments to judge the MJ/ Lebron debate is silly IMO because their situations aren’t even remotely similar.

Best player in the world taking an average team to the finals once again. Love or hate LeBron take a step back and realize you’re getting to watch one of the best ever in his prime.

To be fair every team is the east is just average. His average team though has the best player in the world on it.

The Cavs roster would not and is not the worst in the league. That team had players on it to start the year that would be good without him and the current roster too.

Do they look bad when he is not in currently. Yes because the team runs no offense. It's just let LeBron isolate and set people up. So when he is not in they don't know how to play.

If you take this current roster and never put James on it. And put a system in place for those exact players, they could be successful. But teams that play with LeBron don't know how to play without him, because they never practice or put a system together without him.

I guess LeBron is just the unluckiest person in the world. Since some how every team he ends up on. The crying from people is he needs help. The roster around him is bad...Hmmm maybe that has something to do with how be has to have his offenses play like.

LeBron is great and best in the world and in discussion for best ever. However the whole he needs help, look at his roster cries are old.

The Cavs roster would not and is not the worst in the league. That team had players on it to start the year that would be good without him and the current roster too.

Do they look bad when he is not in currently. Yes because the team runs no offense. It's just let LeBron isolate and set people up. So when he is not in they don't know how to play.

If you take this current roster and never put James on it. And put a system in place for those exact players, they could be successful. But teams that play with LeBron don't know how to play without him, because they never practice or put a system together without him.

I guess LeBron is just the unluckiest person in the world. Since some how every team he ends up on. The crying from people is he needs help. The roster around him is bad...Hmmm maybe that has something to do with how be has to have his offenses play like.

LeBron is great and best in the world and in discussion for best ever. However the whole he needs help, look at his roster cries are old.

How many Cavs would have started for the teams they have beaten so far? Always injured Kevin Love, maybe, but anyone else?

No Cav outside of Lebron could make a top 7 or 8 player rotation for the Warriors.

D Wade was my favorite player when I was younger. He was never in the discussion with Kobe.

Not saying that he actually was or that I agree with it, but he was in the discussion after winning a title in 06 and a scoring title in 08. Do a google search and tell me it doesn't come up around that time. At no point was Pippen ever in such a discussion.