Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Ben: Falcon taunted me after hit

Featured Replies

3-4 more SB rings in the next 10 years? Hardly.

I think it would be safe to say that the Steelers will have more then the Bengals.

  • Replies 171
  • Views 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It seems to me that you and more than a few others on this board wouldn't be impressed if he completed 75 percent of his passes and averaged 400 yards and four TDs a game the rest of his career as long as he's wearing black and gold, so I'll take this with a grain of salt.

 

What matters the most is that I'm happy with having him for the next 10 years. If the current pattern holds, by the time he retires, the Steelers will have 3-4 more SB rings. So bash away!

 

 

You are exactly right on with your post.:ylsuper:

I think it would be safe to say that the Steelers will have more then the Bengals.

And that would be safe to say because???

I think it would be safe to say that the Steelers will have more then the Bengals.

And what makes you say that? The younger, more talented bunch is in Cincy with a head coach that will be around longer as well.

I couldn't agree more, he intentionally drove his motorcycle without his helmet into some old lady's chrysler, and then has the nerve to make his appendix rupture. He's milkin' it for all it's worth, what a drama queen!!!:rolleyes:

 

Wow this came out of nowhere...In no way did I ever say anything about that, and I never would ever say anything like that. What happened then was a terrible accident that nobody would wish to happen to anyone...You are way off base on this little comment here, I guess you just took offense to someone saying something about Big "Cry Baby" Ben...What I said though is pretty true though, Big "Cry Baby" Ben is like when we all were kids and people would tattle tell on someone else like if you just tripped someone the kid would go tell a grown up and say so and so just tripped me. This way it makes that kid look like a good kid, and the kid that tripped him bad. That is what Big "Cry Baby" Ben seems to like to do now in the NFL, and well nobody likes tattle tellers....:D

I think it would be safe to say that the Steelers will have more then the Bengals.

 

Please explain, because you cant just come out and say something like this without having really no explaination to back it up...

I just find it funny that you can speak for the Bengals fan base even though you aren't in it...

 

When was I speaking for the Bengals fan base??? :confused:

Please explain, because you cant just come out and say something like this without having really no explaination to back it up...

 

Do any of you really think that the Bengals have more SB rings than the Steelers in the next ten years? I don't think so either. It's hard to get there once or twice much less win it several times. I believe the Bengals have been once and loss and haven't been back.

When was I speaking for the Bengals fan base??? :confused:

If Carson said he had been taunted after getting knocked out, all the Bungle fans on here would be ready to hang a guy. Give Ben a break!

Clear now???

Do any of you really think that the Bengals have more SB rings than the Steelers in the next ten years? I don't think so either. It's hard to get there once or twice much less win it several times. I believe the Bengals have been once and loss and haven't been back.

They have been there twice. And with Lock Jaw out the door next year, I have no doubt that the Bengals are suited for a better decade from now forward...

They have been there twice. And with Lock Jaw out the door next year, I have no doubt that the Bengals are suited for a better decade from now forward...

 

And I would agree with that as well!! I really like your coach and if I wasn't a Steeler fan I be a fan of the Bengals. I not to thrilled about some of the fans though but I'm sure there are a bunch of crazy Steeler fans as well. If things continue for us on the downward spiral you guys will get the chance to knock us out completely from post season play!!

You can whine about Big Ben all you want, but he still has what Carson, Rudi, and Chad don't...

You can whine about Big Ben all you want, but he still has what Carson, Rudi, and Chad don't...

Good for him. What does that have to do with anything???

Dexter Jackson has what Ben doesn't have. What does that prove? Again nothing...

Good for him. What does that have to do with anything???

 

It has to do with all of you bengals fans hating him...

 

This might have something to do with bengals fans not liking anything to do with the steelers as well....

 

palmer.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.