Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Ben: Falcon taunted me after hit

Featured Replies

The bungle fans give the Steeler players a hard time anyway they can.

They make it so easy..

hineswardcries.jpg

  • Replies 171
  • Views 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He did and he will play sunday. I dont need your indepth outlook I seen it on here all of last year. Carson is a heck of a man to come back from what hppened. is just to bad he plays for a team like the bungles.

 

 

He won't play well Sunday.

They make it so easy..

Thank you I needed that to brighten my day.:lol: :lol:

I was just watching Coward :cry: about the :10 second run off at the end of regulation last week. Life must be tough for the 2-4 defending chumps....er.....champs...

 

:laugh:

 

Now that was good.

 

The Steelers are done.

I was just watching Coward :cry: about the :10 second run off at the end of regulation last week. Life must be tough for the 2-4 defending chumps....er.....champs...

 

 

I would say so but I guess they can look down at there hand and remember were they were last year when everybody counted them out and they won 8 in a row.

Nope I mean it is to bad for Carson Palmer that he plays for a team like the Bungles.

 

 

So the Bungles spelling was intentional?

He did and he will play sunday. I dont need your indepth outlook I seen it on here all of last year. Carson is a heck of a man to come back from what hppened. is just to bad he plays for a team like the bungles.

Why does everyone want him to play so bad Sunday. They play the Raiders and honestly I think Batch is playing better than his this season.

I would say so but I guess they can look down at there hand and remember were they were last year when everybody counted them out and they won 8 in a row.

 

 

Last year at this time they were 4-1 I believe.

They make it so easy..

 

 

and there is the gametime we all love.

Last year at this time they were 4-1 I believe.

 

But they were also 7-5 and just lost to the bungles at home and everybody wrote them off.

He won't play well Sunday.

 

 

Really? What makes you think that?

So the Bungles spelling was intentional?

 

 

Dude they have had 1 count them with 1 winning season in the last 15 years.

I love NFL Network! FG Falcons. Squealers lose again... :banana:

Speaking of Squealer injuries. Has Porter recovered from his dogs trying to eat his hammy???

Honestly, if someone hit him and told him about it, it's not right and I won't say it's right. It's typical and the Steelers taunted after every play in the playoff game last year so what goes around......

 

Carson would have said, "I got hit, it's football." Ben would say, "someone made a remark about my facelessberger being broken and somehow I miracled my memory back from concussion darkness land and remembered it, but let's not discuss it."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.