Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Ben: Falcon taunted me after hit

Featured Replies

It has to do with all of you bengals fans hating him...

 

This might have something to do with bengals fans not liking anything to do with the steelers as well....

 

palmer.jpg

Again. Please stop speaking for me. I'd appreciate it...

  • Replies 171
  • Views 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Again. Please stop speaking for me. I'd appreciate it...

 

You asked a question and I had to answer it for ya. :sssh:

I know Ben. I'd guess I'm the only person on BGP that has a 15 minute sit down interview with him from his Miami days. I don't dislike Ben. BUT he plays QB for my teams #1 rival, and I like to have some fun with it. He got hit and the Falcons talked some trash. :sleep:

It has to do with all of you bengals fans hating him...

 

This might have something to do with bengals fans not liking anything to do with the steelers as well....

 

palmer.jpg

So we hate Cheeseburger because Carson got hurt, hummmm..... Adt no I don't hate Burgerboy, i just don't think hes that great of a QB but thats another discussion.

So we hate Cheeseburger because Carson got hurt, hummmm..... Adt no I don't hate Burgerboy, i just don't think hes that great of a QB but thats another discussion.

 

He was pretty good in college, got drafted in the first round. Went 12-1 for his first 13 games as a pro, went to the SuperBowl his second season as a pro. and won. I'm glad your not a Steeler play scout!!!!

I still don't understand the rush to bring him back so quickly once again. If Atlanta was looking to hit him high, I can only imagine what the Raiders will attempt...

He was pretty good in college, got drafted in the first round. Went 12-1 for his first 13 games as a pro, went to the SuperBowl his second season as a pro. and won. I'm glad your not a Steeler play scout!!!!

You could take half the quarterbacks in the league and do that in the position he was in. I'm not saying he is terrible he is just overrated. If he can put this team on his back this year and make a big push I will think other wise. But until he is consistent without a dominant running game I'm not sold.

And I would agree with that as well!! I really like your coach and if I wasn't a Steeler fan I be a fan of the Bengals. I not to thrilled about some of the fans though but I'm sure there are a bunch of crazy Steeler fans as well. If things continue for us on the downward spiral you guys will get the chance to knock us out completely from post season play!!

 

Well, there's a certain head coach who hails from the Pittsburgh area. Maybe the Black and Gold can lure him back home once Cowher does decide to move on (whenever that comes). :devil: :sssh:

Well, there's a certain head coach who hails from the Pittsburgh area. Maybe the Black and Gold can lure him back home once Cowher does decide to move on (whenever that comes). :devil: :sssh:

I've worried about that for a while now...

It's not like he cried about it guys...everyone here is over reacting to a simple remark he made. He said the guy just said something to him...who cares.

 

Exactly that's just it,.... who cares. Why even mention it if it's not an issue. Clearly to him it is, he's a character that's for sure.

I've worried about that for a while now...

 

Well, I think the Rooney family would require him to be a bit more of a disciplinarian than he's shown in the past, but I'm willing to work with it. :D

Well, there's a certain head coach who hails from the Pittsburgh area. Maybe the Black and Gold can lure him back home once Cowher does decide to move on (whenever that comes). :devil: :sssh:

 

Boy would that hurt?

Well, I think the Rooney family would require him to be a bit more of a disciplinarian than he's shown in the past, but I'm willing to work with it. :D

Santonio Holmes would be pleased with the move. I hope Joey's dogs don't eat him... :p

Boy would that hurt?

Badly. Nice avatar, a Steelers fan with a picture of Carson going down with a knee injury classy.

Badly. Nice avatar, a Steelers fan with a picture of Carson going down with a knee injury classy.

:cry:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.