Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Ben: Falcon taunted me after hit

Featured Replies

Dont worry you will get plenty of chances to see the Bengals winning many playoff games this year, while your Steelers sitting at home watching all of the playoffs...

 

 

It would be first in a Long time if they do win some playoff games. Good luck to you guys.

  • Replies 171
  • Views 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Badly. Nice avatar, a Steelers fan with a picture of Carson going down with a knee injury classy.

Is that one better?

It would be first in a Long time if they do win some playoff games. Good luck to you guys.

 

Yes that is true it would be, but you know and even if you wouldn't want to admit it. That these Bengals now aren't the same Bengal teams that sucked during the 90's. So you might as well get it in your head now that the Bengals might and probably will be better than the Steelers for years to come now...

Is that one better?

 

Well even though I dont like seeing that, it still is better than the other pic you just had up....

Is there a picture of Big "Cry Baby" Ben laying on the ground from this last game when he got his concussion? Because the picture you have of Palmer laying on the ground from that hit is classless so maybe I should have one of your QB on the ground...But I wont do it though, because atleast this Bengal fan has little bit more class than you steeler fan....

 

 

That lasted long! lol

I guess I will see you about 8 on sunday night to see who was right. BTW I like my chances vs Oakland.

 

Gee I hope so. They're 1-5.

Is that one better?

At least I can respect you for that one. Speaking of avatars is almost time to break out the one of the Black Mamba's.

Maybe this is where the Falcon was whispering sweet nothings into Ben's ear hole...

20061023wap_fvn_rbergerhurtPJ03_450.jpg

Maybe this is where the Falcon was whispering sweet nothings into Ben's ear hole...

 

:laugh: :lol: :lol:

Yet another case of someone speaking for a fan base they aren't a part of. Brilliant...

 

:laugh: :laugh:

 

Brilliant!

 

Haha, that's good stuff. Good commercial too.

Yes that is true it would be, but you know and even if you wouldn't want to admit it. That these Bengals now aren't the same Bengal teams that sucked during the 90's. So you might as well get it in your head now that the Bengals might and probably will be better than the Steelers for years to come now...

 

Bottom line is this: The Bengals aren't even close to as good as they were last year! One good year and it automatically guarantees seven straight SBs, according to some of you guys (including last year, minus the alleged cheap shot).

 

You need to cross a few bridges before you start burning them.

 

I really don't want to hate the Bengals. But it's becoming very hard …

Bottom line is this: The Bengals aren't even close to as good as they were last year! One good year and it automatically guarantees seven straight SBs, according to some of you guys (including last year, minus the alleged cheap shot).

 

You need to cross a few bridges before you start burning them.

 

I really don't want to hate the Bengals. But it's becoming very hard …

With wins over preseason AFC favorite Pittsburgh and NFC favorite Carolina while dealing with critical injuries and sitting at 4-2 it's hard not to agree with you. I mean, they could be 2-4... :sssh: :fire:

First, there was nothing to the story until the media decided to make something of it, like they have been doing more of this year around the league. Second, Bengal fans whine of lack of class in bringing up the Palmer injury yet were the first ones to giggle and point at Rothlisberger's motorcycle crash. The jokes. The avatars. I think it's classless on both levels -- both sides. Funny thing is, more than one talking head has compared the Bengals to the Cubs -- one good season and everyone is talking about winning it all for years to come. New coach (Baker/Lewis), young players (Palmer/Prior), young players hurt (Palmer/Prior), popular mouthy players (Sosa/Johnson), neither have ever won anything although they have come close but their fans will tell you how great they will be because THIS is finally the year. It appears to me that Bengal fans are jealous of the Super Bowl ring the Steelers got last year and the Steeler fans are jealous of the Bengals record compared to their own.

Dont worry you will get plenty of chances to see the Bengals winning many playoff games this year, while your Steelers sitting at home watching all of the playoffs...

 

This maybe a year we miss the playoffs (second time in 10 years) but unlike you I'll be rooting for the AFC North team who ever that is. I might root for the Colts, you never know. Win a couple of playoff games and then we'll talk about SuperBowls. If you think about it long enough and hard enough Bengals it may come true. Oh, and one more thing if you feel like the Bengals win more than one SuperBowl in the next ten years I've got swamp land ready-for-build I'd like to talk to you about!!!!!!!!!

This maybe a year we miss the playoffs (second time in 10 years) but unlike you I'll be rooting for the AFC North team who ever that is. I might root for the Colts, you never know. Win a couple of playoff games and then we'll talk about SuperBowls. If you think about it long enough and hard enough Bengals it may come true. Oh, and one more thing if you feel like the Bengals win more than one SuperBowl in the next ten years I've got swamp land ready-for-build I'd like to talk to you about!!!!!!!!!

 

How do you know who I root for in the playoffs??? Trust me I have had many of years of my team not being in the playoffs, and everyone of those years I rooted for the AFC North teams to do good. Last year was the only year that I didn't root for the AFC North team, but can you blame with the way are season ended it would be like treason for me to have had rooted for the Steelers last year...Honesly during the 90's and everything I was always rooting for the Steelers in the playoffs, so dont tell me who I root for because you have no clue....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.