Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Ben: Falcon taunted me after hit

Featured Replies

I guess it's just me, but if you've won as many as you've lossed, I don't consider it a losing season.

But would you consider it a winning season?

  • Replies 171
  • Views 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perhaps, but I've always cheered for the Bengals. I doubt very seriously you've ever cheered for the Steelers. And I try very hard to stay out of the bickering, but it's difficult, especially after I've been drinking (like last night).

 

See that is not true at all. During all of the 90's and just every year there when the Bengals were terrible and the Steelers were in the playoffs I was rooting for them. The Steelers were one of my favorite playoff teams to root for usually every year when they were in it. Now I never rooted for them in the season, but in the playoffs I did. Last year was the only year I haven't, and I dont think you can blame me for not rooting for them last year. I mean with us losing to the Steelers in the playoffs and also having our star QB tear his ACL, I think you can understand why I wouldn't be rooting for them last year, because that would have been like treason or something...:D

Is there a picture of Big "Cry Baby" Ben laying on the ground from this last game when he got his concussion? Because the picture you have of Palmer laying on the ground from that hit is classless so maybe I should have one of your QB on the ground...But I wont do it though, because atleast this Bengal fan has little bit more class than you steeler fan....

 

 

Bengal fans are kind of funny in apathetic sort of way. I guess when cheer for a team that has never won a super bowl and you have to watch the Steelers Big Ben win the in your own back yard on his way to being the youngest QB to ever win a super bowl, well I can see how you would be jealous!!!!

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But would you consider it a winning season?

 

Well I guess that's whato you'd have to call it, got label it something right.

In the event that the Bengals don't make the playoffs, I fear that the drug companies will struggle to make enough anti-depressants to pass around who-dey nation. If this is the season you hang your hat on, I hope for your sakes that no ills beset the prodigal sons with 10 weeks to play!

Bengal fans are kind of funny in apathetic sort of way. I guess when cheer for a team that has never won a super bowl and you have to watch the Steelers Big Ben win the in your own back yard on his way to being the youngest QB to ever win a super bowl, well I can see how you would be jealous!!!!

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

Its funny that you bring up beating us in our own backyard, because you beat a team without there star QB. And I think you one for one would realize now especially this year how hard it is to win without your starting QB or without your starting QB being 100% healthy....:sssh:

Well I guess that's whato you'd have to call it, got label it something right.

 

 

For what the bengal fans put up with for so many years 8-8 would be a unreal season and then to have them back to back all I can say is WOW.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.