Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Ben: Falcon taunted me after hit

Featured Replies

Badly. Nice avatar, a Steelers fan with a picture of Carson going down with a knee injury classy.

I miss the Whines Hard one already...

  • Replies 171
  • Views 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You could take half the quarterbacks in the league and do that in the position he was in. I'm not saying he is terrible he is just overrated. If he can put this team on his back this year and make a big push I will think other wise. But until he is consistent without a dominant running game I'm not sold.

 

I could agree with you to a certian extent but look at his age and what all went on this year with him pre-season. Loss of "The Bus" hurt us big time and would have many teams not just ours. Those 3rd and two yards look very long this season compared to last season when 3rd and 4 seemed somewhat easy. It's rough out there and being a QB is even tougher win and it was the team lose and it's the QB falt. Anyways we'll muddle through and hope we get it together soon or it's next season. I'd give the kid his dues if it was me but your intitled to your on opinion.

Well, there's a certain head coach who hails from the Pittsburgh area. Maybe the Black and Gold can lure him back home once Cowher does decide to move on (whenever that comes). :devil: :sssh:

 

How sweet would that be, but I really admire our coach now. If he retires but not till. I admire him because he really tries to tie his life into seeing his girls play B-ball. One in college and one in high school. They catch him on video at his daughters college game all the time. He's sitting there just like all the rest of us watching their kid play ball. Great guy!!

I miss the Whines Hard one already...

 

A grown man that cares about is team. Gotta love it.

Do any of you really think that the Bengals have more SB rings than the Steelers in the next ten years? I don't think so either. It's hard to get there once or twice much less win it several times. I believe the Bengals have been once and loss and haven't been back.

 

In the next 10 years yeah I do truly believe the Bengals will have more super bowl rings in the time period than the Steelers. With the way both franchises are going and with all the youth on the Bengals team I am very confident that we will win more than the Steelers in the next 10 years. I never once said the Bengals would pass the Steelers in Super Bowl rings all together in the next 10 years though. But it will happen eventually. :D

In the next 10 years yeah I do truly believe the Bengals will have more super bowl rings in the time period than the Steelers. With the way both franchises are going and with all the youth on the Bengals team I am very confident that we will win more than the Steelers in the next 10 years. I never once said the Bengals would pass the Steelers in Super Bowl rings all together in the next 10 years though. But it will happen eventually. :D

 

The way things are going? Remember the Steelers won the Super bowl last year. The Bengals dont have much of a track record the last 15 years.

A grown man that cares about is team. Gotta love it.

 

Is there a picture of Big "Cry Baby" Ben laying on the ground from this last game when he got his concussion? Because the picture you have of Palmer laying on the ground from that hit is classless so maybe I should have one of your QB on the ground...But I wont do it though, because atleast this Bengal fan has little bit more class than you steeler fan....

Is there a picture of Big "Cry Baby" Ben laying on the ground from this last game when he got his concussion? Because the picture you have of Palmer laying on the ground from that hit is classless so maybe I should have one of your QB on the ground...But I wont do it though, because atleast this Bengal fan has little bit more class than you steeler fan....

LOL

The way things are going? Remember the Steelers won the Super bowl last year. The Bengals dont have much of a track record the last 15 years.

 

Yeah with the way things are going!!! Yeah the Steelers won the super bowl last year, and they had to get by a very good and young Bengal team to do it. So while the Steelers are getting older, and could lose their coach. The Bengals youth is just going to get better each year. So yeah with the way things are going it is easy to say that I believe the Bengals will have more super bowls than the Steelers in the next 10 years...

Is there a picture of Big "Cry Baby" Ben laying on the ground from this last game when he got his concussion? Because the picture you have of Palmer laying on the ground from that hit is classless so maybe I should have one of your QB on the ground...But I wont do it though, because atleast this Bengal fan has little bit more class than you steeler fan....

http://www.post-gazette.com/steelersphoto/photos_bygallery.asp?special=25230&Page=4&x=41&y=21

 

Have at it... :D

Yeah with the way things are going!!! Yeah the Steelers won the super bowl last year, and they had to get by a very good and young Bengal team to do it. So while the Steelers are getting older, and could lose their coach. The Bengals youth is just going to get better each year. So yeah with the way things are going it is easy to say that I believe the Bengals will have more super bowls than the Steelers in the next 10 years...

Better win a playoff game first.

Better win a playoff game first.

 

Dont worry you will get plenty of chances to see the Bengals winning many playoff games this year, while your Steelers sitting at home watching all of the playoffs...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.