Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Ben: Falcon taunted me after hit

Featured Replies

To keep the peace I will now tell all what Ben heard. "Ben how many fingers am I holding up? Good. Now just lay there until we see that you're ok. We're going to take you and get an MRI. Where's your helmet? You didn't wear one?"

 

Oops. Sorry wrong sound bite.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

  • Replies 171
  • Views 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
To keep the peace I will now tell all what Ben heard. "Ben how many fingers am I holding up? Good. Now just lay there until we see that you're ok. We're going to take you and get an MRI. Where's your helmet? You didn't wear one?"

 

Oops. Sorry wrong sound bite.

Instant classic....:laugh:

  • Author
I guess I will see you about 8 on sunday night to see who was right. BTW I like my chances vs Oakland.

Really?

What hurt more the wreck or the hit?

You dont like Ben's chances vs Oakland?

I believe that was sarcastic. I like anyones chances vs Oakland.

I believe that was sarcastic. I like anyone chances vs Oakland.

Just ask Matty... :jump:

"they'll be sittin in the steel city snow watchin the Bengals in Miami" da da la da la la da

The Bengals are playing the Heat?:D

Just ask Matty... :jump:

 

They did make him look bad. Good Point.

I believe that was sarcastic. I like anyones chances vs Oakland.

 

 

If Pittsburgh "needs" Big Ben (they don't) to beat Oakland they are in serious trouble.

If Pittsburgh "needs" Big Ben (they don't) to beat Oakland they are in serious trouble.

 

They don't. They should beat Oakland with David Woodley running the offense.

 

But according to you, Ben's terrible — despite him playing like the best QB in the league the past two weeks — so having him wouldn't make any difference.

 

Ben does need to be more selective about what comments he makes; but this headline clearly went for the sensationalism angle, and I bet the editor shuffled around the order of the paragraphs to push the whining part up to the top.

If Carson said he had been taunted after getting knocked out, all the Bungle fans on here would be ready to hang a guy. Give Ben a break!

 

Big "Cry Baby" Ben has brought this on himself. I know I use to really like the guy when he was in college. But in the Pros now all he does is try to make people feel bad for him, and make him look like a good guy. Last year on Odel's hit he called it a dirty play, then he said the one on Palmer was a legal hit. Then before the Bengals game this year, when they asked him about Marvins comments about crying like their QB did after Palmer got hurt. Big Ben said I dont ever remember saying odel's his was dirty or anything like that, even though we all heard him say it and it was written down. Big "Cry Baby" Ben now in the NFL just seems like he wants to make him seem like such an innocent guy in anything. And now after this latest thing, he goes out and says that one of their guys did taunt me after the hit. There was no reason to bring that up, because that happens all the time, it just another thing now that he has said to try to get people feel bad for him, and make himself look better...

 

I still think Big "Cry Baby" Ben is a good person, I just getting tired of all complaining and crying he does to make people feel sorry for him and be on his side...

Big "Cry Baby" Ben has brought this on himself. I know I use to really like the guy when he was in college. But in the Pros now all he does is try to make people feel bad for him, and make him look like a good guy. Last year on Odel's hit he called it a dirty play, then he said the one on Palmer was a legal hit. Then before the Bengals game this year, when they asked him about Marvins comments about crying like their QB did after Palmer got hurt. Big Ben said I dont ever remember saying odel's his was dirty or anything like that, even though we all heard him say it and it was written down. Big "Cry Baby" Ben now in the NFL just seems like he wants to make him seem like such an innocent guy in anything. And now after this latest thing, he goes out and says that one of their guys did taunt me after the hit. There was no reason to bring that up, because that happens all the time, it just another thing now that he has said to try to get people feel bad for him, and make himself look better...

 

I still think Big "Cry Baby" Ben is a good person, I just getting tired of all complaining and crying he does to make people feel sorry for him and be on his side...

I couldn't agree more, he intentionally drove his motorcycle without his helmet into some old lady's chrysler, and then has the nerve to make his appendix rupture. He's milkin' it for all it's worth, what a drama queen!!!:rolleyes:

I couldn't agree more, he intentionally drove his motorcycle without his helmet into some old lady's chrysler, and then has the nerve to make his appendix rupture. He's milkin' it for all it's worth, what a drama queen!!!:rolleyes:

 

...what a throw from left field!

I couldn't agree more, he intentionally drove his motorcycle without his helmet into some old lady's chrysler, and then has the nerve to make his appendix rupture. He's milkin' it for all it's worth, what a drama queen!!!:rolleyes:

I must have missed the part in his post where he talked about crying about that???:confused: :confused:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.