Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Ben: Falcon taunted me after hit

Featured Replies

I don't think they were Falcons. I think they were the football gods speaking to Ben in his dreams.

Nope! Alan Faneca said,"Hines just dropped the stinkin' ball" Ben thought he heard, "I hope I broke his freakin' jaw!" Simple mistake.

 

 

 

 

Brilliant!

  • Replies 171
  • Views 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Carson said he had been taunted after getting knocked out, all the Bungle fans on here would be ready to hang a guy. Give Ben a break!

 

 

Very true.

Yet another case of someone speaking for a fan base they aren't a part of. Brilliant...

 

GT, thanks. :irked: Now I have to clean my monitor. :D

Deep

Would you like an indepth look at Ben calling ODell dirty for hitting his knee compared to his thoughts on Kimo hitting Carson? ATL jacked him up. Take it like a man...

This looks like another case of the media stretching for a story...it seems as if Big Ben was just answering questions from the media.

 

"The last thing I remember is throwing to Hines [Ward] and I tried to duck out of it, and as I tried to duck out of it I remember getting hit in the chin -- it felt like I busted my whole jaw or something," he said. "One of their players said something to me, and that's the last thing I remember."

 

After that the article says he declined to identify who it was, but that he would remember his number. Then Ben says, "They made a little comment but I won't bring it up right now."

 

I would guess that after Ben said that one of their players said something to me, the media's questioning was geared toward trying to get him to say something so they could get a story.

 

I mean, if you read the whole article, the headline, Big Ben: Falcon taunted me after hit, isn't the first thing that would come to your mind.

 

It looks like those wonderful folks in the press trying to make something out of nothing to me. Give it a rest.

"They made a little comment but I won't bring it up right now."

That's bringing it up... :sssh:

Ahhh, the media. What would we have to talk about without them.

That's bringing it up... :sssh:

 

Nice try, but you know better. At least, I'd expect you too.

 

I'd like to have a full transcript of the interview...you know as well as I do how the media works.

 

Hypothetically, if I said, "The last thing I remember is getting hit and one of their players saying something to me."

 

Then you ask, "Who was it?"

 

I won't tell, but only say that I'll remember his number.

 

Then you ask, "What did they say?"

 

I reply, "They made a little comment but I won't bring it up right now."

 

 

So basically, from that initial comment you can try to set me up with your questions. So, if you want to rip on Ben for telling them what happened and the last thing he remembered, fine. But, let's be realistic about it. If he'd wanted to cry about it, he'd have took their bait and ran with it.

Would you like an indepth look at Ben calling ODell dirty for hitting his knee compared to his thoughts on Kimo hitting Carson? ATL jacked him up. Take it like a man...

 

 

He did and he will play sunday. I dont need your indepth outlook I seen it on here all of last year. Carson is a heck of a man to come back from what hppened. is just to bad he plays for a team like the bungles.

Nice try, but you know better. At least, I'd expect you too.

 

I'd like to have a full transcript of the interview...you know as well as I do how the media works.

 

Hypothetically, if I said, "The last thing I remember is getting hit and one of their players saying something to me."

 

Then you ask, "Who was it?"

 

I won't tell, but only say that I'll remember his number.

 

Then you ask, "What did they say?"

 

I reply, "They made a little comment but I won't bring it up right now."

 

 

So basically, from that initial comment you can try to set me up with your questions. So, if you want to rip on Ben for telling them what happened and the last thing he remembered, fine. But, let's be realistic about it. If he'd wanted to cry about it, he'd have took their bait and ran with it.

 

The bungle fans give the Steeler players a hard time anyway they can.

He did and he will play sunday. I dont need your indepth outlook I seen it on here all of last year. Carson is a heck of a man to come back from what hppened. is just to bad he plays for a team like the bungles.

 

 

Do you mean, "It's too bad he plays for a team like the Bengals?"

He did and he will play sunday. I dont need your indepth outlook I seen it on here all of last year. Carson is a heck of a man to come back from what hppened. is just to bad he plays for a team like the bungles.

I was just watching Coward :cry: about the :10 second run off at the end of regulation last week. Life must be tough for the 2-4 defending chumps....er.....champs...

He did and he will play sunday. I dont need your indepth outlook I seen it on here all of last year. Carson is a heck of a man to come back from what hppened. is just to bad he plays for a team like the bungles.

:laugh: :laugh:

Do you mean, "It's too bad he plays for a team like the Bengals?"

 

Nope I mean it is to bad for Carson Palmer that he plays for a team like the Bungles.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.