Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Ben: Falcon taunted me after hit

Featured Replies

Really? What makes you think that?

 

 

His stats and the lack of a bus in the backfield.

  • Replies 171
  • Views 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude they have had 1 count them with 1 winning season in the last 15 years.

 

 

No Comprende Espanol. En Ingles mi amigo!!!!

I love NFL Network! FG Falcons. Squealers lose again... :banana:

 

 

It was a great game Good guys just come up a little short.

Dude they have had 1 count them with 1 winning season in the last 15 years.

 

I think this is a knock on the Bengals not having winning records, but I'm not sure what that has to do with Big Ben.

His stats and the lack of a bus in the backfield.

 

 

He just torched the cheifs and falcons in back to back weekends. And you dont think he will play well vs Oakland?

I think this is a knock on the Bengals not having winning records, but I'm not sure what that has to do with Big Ben.

 

 

You ? why I spelled it like I did so I told you.

bungles? Squealers?

 

Please tell me you guys are better than this? Give it a rest please....

No Comprende Espanol. En Ingles mi amigo!!!!

 

 

That is what I thought.

He jsut torched the cheifs and falcons in back to back weekends. And you dont think he will play well vs Oakland?

 

 

Re-occuring concussions. Appendix removed, Broken Jaw, No Bus or decision making skills. Running play action is easy when teams commit to stop your run. Without Bettis Big Ben is terrible.

  • Author

"they'll be sittin in the steel city snow watchin the Bengals in Miami" da da la da la la da

There's still a looong season left. With a loss by Cincy and a win by P'burgh, the tone will change, just like it did after the TB loss. Woe is me, we're gonna tank, etc.. Someone should start a thread about Cincinnati Fan mentality.:D

bungles? Squealers?

 

Please tell me you guys are better than this? Give it a rest please....

 

 

You are right they deserve to have it spelled correct. They just might be the team of the future I am just glad the Steelers got a title before the Bengals take over.

He just torched the cheifs and falcons in back to back weekends. And you dont think he will play well vs Oakland?

Why is there a reason too??? Let him get heathly and let Batch play who had been than Big Ben this year.

To keep the peace I will now tell all what Ben heard. "Ben how many fingers am I holding up? Good. Now just lay there until we see that you're ok. We're going to take you and get an MRI. Where's your helmet? You didn't wear one?"

 

Oops. Sorry wrong sound bite.

Re-occuring concussions. Appendix removed, Broken Jaw, No Bus or decision making skills. Running play action is easy when teams commit to stop your run. Without Bettis Big Ben is terrible.

 

 

I guess I will see you about 8 on sunday night to see who was right. BTW I like my chances vs Oakland.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.