Jordan Graham - GRC

Noah Back - Perry County Central

Rodriquez Thomas - Paducah Tilghman

Brennan Canada - GRC

Nick Thelen - Covington Catholic

JJ Kalakon - Waggener

Jamarion Sharp - Hopkinsville

Kyle Rode - LCA

The 10th region has 3 players , Allen, Graham and Canada. All very deserving.

GRC only school that has 2 players.

Wow....do you know if he's injured or just personal reasons

I was told a couple of weeks ago that his "Report to Belmont" date was before all the KY/IN stuff and that pretty much settled that.

Most D1 kids "report to school" date is before the game. The difference is the Indiana kids tell their college coaches I will be there after the game. It means more to them. Youre telling me kids going to IU, Michigan State, and Purdue can get a couple extra days but kids going to mid majors cant? That's total crap! Skylar Potter is reporting to Wright State early in the week and then coming back to play in the games and practice the day before. If it meant something to the kids they would play. As a state we have to do a better job of making this game important again. That's on coaches, media, parents, and anyone else that cares about high school basketball in this state. But then again we live in an age where its more about the me then the we at every aspect. Its sad. Thank you to the 12 boys that are making the commitment to play in this game. How about we cheer for them and support them instead of criticizing the talent difference. Its obvious on paper that Indiana is more talented still no reason not to get behind the KY kids that are all in on this. Ok, rant over!

I was told a couple of weeks ago that his "Report to Belmont" date was before all the KY/IN stuff and that pretty much settled that.

Most D1 kids "report to school" date is before the game. The difference is the Indiana kids tell their college coaches I will be there after the game. It means more to them. Youre telling me kids going to IU, Michigan State, and Purdue can get a couple extra days but kids going to mid majors cant? That's total crap! Skylar Potter is reporting to Wright State early in the week and then coming back to play in the games and practice the day before. If it meant something to the kids they would play. As a state we have to do a better job of making this game important again. That's on coaches, media, parents, and anyone else that cares about high school basketball in this state. But then again we live in an age where its more about the me then the we at every aspect. Its sad. Thank you to the 12 boys that are making the commitment to play in this game. How about we cheer for them and support them instead of criticizing the talent difference. Its obvious on paper that Indiana is more talented still no reason not to get behind the KY kids that are all in on this. Ok, rant over!

As to the bolded - Why? Is it because it used to be a big deal? Is it so the 'old-timers' can compare today's games to games past? I love High School sports, esp basketball and still go to many games even though my sons playing days are over. But, I could care less about this game. I don't give a hoot as to who wins. I have lots of friends from Indiana and not once in my lifetime has one of them said something about beating the Ky kids in this game. Maybe rather than making it important, maybe it is time for it to end if no one cares anymore.

I am sort of with kinglouie on this one.

Who cares about these games...

For the kids involved it has been basketball 24/7/365 for years. It is okay if a kid wants a break and doesn't want to play.

As to the bolded - Why? Is it because it used to be a big deal? Is it so the 'old-timers' can compare today's games to games past? I love High School sports, esp basketball and still go to many games even though my sons playing days are over. But, I could care less about this game. I don't give a hoot as to who wins. I have lots of friends from Indiana and not once in my lifetime has one of them said something about beating the Ky kids in this game. Maybe rather than making it important, maybe it is time for it to end if no one cares anymore.

I am sort of with kinglouie on this one.

Who cares about these games...

For the kids involved it has been basketball 24/7/365 for years. It is okay if a kid wants a break and doesn't want to play.

Because the only thing we care about in Kentucky shouldn’t be UK basketball which ironically is successful because of people that aren’t from Kentucky. People simply don’t have pride in anything anymore these days.

I wonder if the Indiana players have the same scheduling-conflict problems that the Kentucky players have and what they do about it. This used to be a very big-time summer game. If I recall correctly, George McGinnis went for 56 and 30 one year against KY. Now KY can't even fill 2000-3000 seat venues.